Im tired of Game Stop's BS.

Discus and support Im tired of Game Stop's BS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im hear to tell all your gamers out there that listen to these idiots. Saying stuff like Halo 4, Gear of War is going to PS4. Then why make exclusive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Truly Gears, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Truly Gears
    Truly Gears Guest

Im hear to tell all your gamers out there that listen to these idiots. Saying stuff like Halo 4, Gear of War is going to PS4. Then why make exclusive for consoles. So Stop listing to Game Stop. Or have the facts to back it up.

:)

Truly Gears, Jan 11, 2014
  2. UPTDaNO35
    UPTDaNO35 Guest
    im tired of this bs

my Xbox one does not want to let me put in my Xbox live gold membership its saying my account has it. blocked i need 2 get online i paid $60 for this and i need it fixed please help me out!!!!!!!!!!

UPTDaNO35, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Tired of the bs

My service for xbox live keeps saying disconnected. I have high-speed internet and I have a premium account. I pay money for services like everyone else, well I guess that is true, but if this problem keeps happening this will be the last year that I have
    xbox live and probably switch to playstation, I hear good things about their services, if anyone knows what can be done to correct this problem please let me know, or its bye xbox.

SWEETJONES334, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: