IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

Discus and support IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017.

1. IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES!

IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX SUPPORT I WOULD LIKEBTO TELL MY STORY TO XBOX AN BILL GATES
    LIKE STALLION83 IVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AN CAN'T WAIT RO TELL MY STORY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

:)

OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

He's been too busy playing the games.

Smwutches, Jun 10, 2017
  3. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX SUPPORT I WOULD LIKEBTO TELL MY STORY TO XBOX AN BILL GATES
    LIKE STALLION83 IVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS AN CAN'T WAIT RO TELL MY STORY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

OoFrozenkaosOo, Jun 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

As I told you in your other thread
    here
    you certainly not the first gamer to complete 111 games "legit".

I did that years ago.

Daft Badger, Jun 10, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

As I told you in your other thread
    here
    you certainly not the first gamer to complete 111 games "legit".

I did that years ago.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Eer ok.

I've completed over 180 games so you are definitely not the first person to complete 111 games & I know people who have completed over 200 games.

Bill Gates???? you're a bit behind the times with that.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Bill Gates???? you're a bit behind the times with that.
    He's been too busy playing the games.
  8. IngameInstincts Win User

Hub for Legit Players v2: the best it's gunna get.

I am legit , got the game since released for first time. Looking forward to beat Mad Moxxi DLC the legit way . Any help will be appreciated . Mature gamer here.
  9. halo4preorder Win User

GAME.co.uk Pre-orders

thanks for the info...while I have a legit site...Im trying to make the site as informational and more welcoming to gamers...got any suggestions to make the website better or a place gamers want to go?
Thema:

1. IM THE FIRST LEGIT GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES! - Similar Threads - LEGIT GAMER COMPLETE

2. Legit email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Legit email?: Hi there, I was wondering if this email account is legit (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) Many thanks 7716ee00-19c1-4f57-800e-81a5bcce8a03
  3. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  4. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  5. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  6. Is this legit

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this legit: [img] Can you tell me if this is a legit email from yourselves or a complete spam 5d819f26-e49d-4032-aba2-d41d4cab2d90
  7. Is this a legit survey?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit survey?: I am wondering if this is a legit email [img] b04da503-ad01-4c4f-9f4d-aadfa8dcba1a
  8. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  9. Is this a legit keyboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a legit keyboard?: I bought a MS ergo keyboard, model 1878 and not quite sure it is legit. It looks a lot like the Ergo 4000 ( the one i want) but it has a log of extra keys, the smaller enter button and the top row...
  10. FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIRST GAMER TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES LEGIT: IM AN THE FIRST GAMER AS OF TODAY 6/10/17 TO COMPLETE 111 GAMES OUT 131 GAMES AN IN 6 YEARS I DEDICATED MY HARD EARNED WORK TO STALLION83 AN SMRNOV AN BILL GATES AN THE XBLPET TEAM AS WELL AS XBOX...