I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

Discus and support I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kyle shearer1, Nov 16, 2023.

1. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help? [​IMG]

I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help? [​IMG]

Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve looked online at my suspensions and I’m not suspended

:)

kyle shearer1, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Kyle S, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

There in the image you sent it says that you have 4 days of suspension, but they do not have any strike so it was probably a direct suspension from what I understand that temporary suspensions that last a short time cannot be appealed (I think you already requested an appeal and was denied).

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

The only ones who can help you with this problem are the Enforcement team since they are in charge of these matters, Support cannot help with suspensions. Also keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we do not belong to Microsoft.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. WackyBoXedU Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I’m having the exact same issue I’ve made the same exact looking for group post over and over for over a year and never got suspended but suddenly those posts I’ve made months to even a year ago or now getting me suspended. I have two active suspensions now which are lasting 48 hours the posts are not against TOS someone please help.
  4. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  5. StickGameCray Win User

Communications suspension

This has been highly frustraing and I have doubts on Xbox’s supports ability to address and help my suspension. Granted, a 24 suspension is not a huge deal but the principle that I can get a paying customer of over 10 years can get harrassed by someone and
    cannot respond with getting suspended then cannot get it reviewed or get any help from xbox help. If I’m not helped by the time I go and come from work today I with not be renewing my membership this coming month. I’m highly dissapointed I’m Xbox and Microsoft
    right now.
  6. tarantulamom Win User

False suspension on my account and cannot get any help from customer service

Thank you for your reply and trying to help. I’m just afraid my account could one day just be locked out or suspended for longer. And for basically no reason since I have this suspension on it for something I didn’t do.
Thema:

1. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help? - Similar Threads - I’m suspended active

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  9. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  10. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.: This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over...