I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.

Discus and support I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are 2 option that is resent the code and fix the typo in the email (which does nothing) what should i do? 675c4348-32db-4399-a202-ea7140d9cf21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by boonsit phungsuk, Jul 28, 2023.

1. I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.

There are 2 option that is resent the code and fix the typo in the email (which does nothing) what should i do?

:)

boonsit phungsuk, Jul 28, 2023
  2. boonsit phungsuk Win User

Hello Ben,

The device I am using is Iphone and I have tried verifying using the browser, (which doesn’t work and have to sign in using the minecraft app) but still i cant undo the page i did. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I am happy to hear.

Best Regards,

Benz
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

May I ask what device are you seeing that prompt? If it is on your Xbox console, try to verify your account using a different browser instead or by going to https://account.microsoft.com page.

Also, if you can sign in on the page make sure your recovery information are always up to date via https://account.microsoft.com/security or by going to the security tab then go to advanced security option.

Note: If you don't have access to any of your recovery information, it will take 30 days before you can add a new one.

Once you are able to successfully add your recovery information you should be able to verify your account now.

Feel free to let us know how it goes and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Cant verify email

Hello HillyRoom113914,

Thanks for the support message.

If you have forgotten one of your security proofs, you can chose to have the code sent to the Microsoft Account email as well. If you don't have access to either one of the email, or phone number, please go ahead and go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr/ and fill out that form to prove you own the account. It can take up to three days though for them to get in touch with you.

PS: In the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of commenting on a thread back in 2013.

Cheers!
  5. Vandelizm187 Win User

Cant verify email

And why can i log into the xbox.com , but i caný log into live ? Makes no sense :(
  6. HillyRoom113914 Win User

Cant verify email

Hi there, in having problems logging into my Xbox the verify number that's sends the code is wrong on the Xbox and I cannot access my account. I can get onto my Microsoft account and ice changed the password but the number on the Xbox is wrong that sends
    you the code. Please help
Thema:

1. I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit. - Similar Threads - I’m stuck verify

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  4. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  5. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  6. My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.: My Xbox randomly disconnected from the internet and wouldn’t find any connections to use I googled it and it told me to factory reset my Xbox. Once I did that it asks for my ssid and says “your...
  7. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  8. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...
  9. I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...: im having an issue on forza horizon 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried many ways but still won’t work fb29735f-f055-42e0-a36c-51a9b3313c59
  10. I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta: I have literally done every single troubleshooting answer to get me out of minecraft beta for windows 10. I never chose to join the beta version all I did was do an update for the game and it was...