I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta

Discus and support I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have literally done every single troubleshooting answer to get me out of minecraft beta for windows 10. I never chose to join the beta version all I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElsjeIbanez, Aug 24, 2021.

1. ElsjeIbanez
    ElsjeIbanez Guest

I have literally done every single troubleshooting answer to get me out of minecraft beta for windows 10. I never chose to join the beta version all I did was do an update for the game and it was magically like that. I want to be able to play with friends but I can’t when I’m on beta and they aren’t.

Before you ask I’ve tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling

- joining and unenrolling from beta on insider

- doing the command administrator with the power shell code

I’ve done every single step by step insider provides as well as checked forums and YouTube videos. I can’t contact a web support person and the wait times are so long to call. If anyone can fix this that would be great.

:)

ElsjeIbanez, Aug 24, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Any 3rd party uninstaller app do the trick.
  3. ElsjeIbanez Win User

The thing is I don’t want it to remove every single app that I already have installed. The list is long that it would be removing. It would be doing a full recovery not just back to the last point it was normal.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

IObit uninstaller, I have used already, there's a free version of it, it's good.
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

Hello there!

So, I was once in Beta, and you'll need to leave the Beta,

On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

1. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    2. Select Manage.
    3. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    4. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    5. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
    This was following this step on the website: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/

I hope this helps.

Sparrow.

Edit: To confirm, it is the Windows Minecraft which is the Bedrock right?
  6. ElsjeIbanez Win User

Do you have any recommendations
Thema:

1. I’m stuck on minecraft windows 10 beta - Similar Threads - I’m stuck minecraft

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  4. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  5. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  6. I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m stuck with verify your email and cant exit.: There are 2 option that is resent the code and fix the typo in the email (which does nothing) what should i do? 675c4348-32db-4399-a202-ea7140d9cf21
  7. My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to anything and I’m stuck.: My Xbox randomly disconnected from the internet and wouldn’t find any connections to use I googled it and it told me to factory reset my Xbox. Once I did that it asks for my ssid and says “your...
  8. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  9. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...
  10. I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having an issue with my Xbox on forza horizon. 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried...: im having an issue on forza horizon 5 stuck on syncing screen I have tried many ways but still won’t work fb29735f-f055-42e0-a36c-51a9b3313c59