I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

Discus and support I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spoofylicious, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting.

Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes. :(

submitted by /u/Spoofylicious
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spoofylicious, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

Opting into and out of beta:
    1. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device*.
    2. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.
    3. Please bear in mind that un-enrolling from the Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours

Source: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...8671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

Edit:

There are more detailed instructions at this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation

Have you opted out of the beta on the Windows 10 insider app?
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Can't Opt out of Minecraft Bedrock Beta

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.
  5. gattopel Win User

can't uninstall Minecraft windows 10 beta

Have you opted out of the beta in the xbox insiders hub?

You need to opt out then unistal Minecraft then re install
    I tried, but it didn't work.

I tried also to wait for some hours but when I reinstalled Minecraft I got the beta.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

Hi, Ninufar,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I am happy to help with this issue of not being able to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Thank you for letting me know about the steps you have taken to try and resolve this issue. Below I will put three recommended solutions that have worked for others.

Solution 1: Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQs - Xbox Wire this link provides steps on how to unenroll from the Minecraft beta program. Please scroll down to Solution C that offers another way to try and unenroll.

Solution 2: Have you installed the Minecraft launcher via the Windows Store? Please install the Minecraft Launcher.

Solution 3: If none of the above solutions work, please click on this link How Do I Join (and Leave) the Minecraft Beta? – Home, and then on the right side of the page, click on report a bug. The Mojang support team could assist you with fixing the problem.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

1. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes. - Similar Threads - I'm stuck Windows

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  5. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  6. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  7. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  8. I'm stuck on the trobble shoot option

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck on the trobble shoot option: Hello my Xbox went onto the black screen of death and now I have access to the factory reset option on trobble shoot it will not let me off I have done the process to rest it all and keep games...
  9. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  10. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...