I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

Discus and support I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KaptainHDX, Jun 23, 2021.

1. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple times as well as installing and uninstalling multiple times. I have already followed the instructions listed on Microsoft's website however that did not work for me. I have also deleted the folder that Minecraft windows 10 edition would reside in but that also did not fix the issue. Has anyone encountered this issue and have found a fix for it?

submitted by /u/KaptainHDX
    [link] [comments]

/u/KaptainHDX, Jun 23, 2021
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

4. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  6. lacrumb Win User

Minecraft BETA RTX

What OS build are you on? Hit the Windows key, type winver, hit Enter.

Or Windows key+r, winver, OK
Thema:

I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

1. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta - Similar Threads - I'm stuck Minecraft

2. I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...: The current update v1.19.60 was released today and my friends are all on it but im stuck on the previous version so whenever i try to join them it tells me i have an "outdated server client." I've...
  3. I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever: I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition normally because i keep getting in beta and i can't leave it no matter what I do 9b651dc4-cbec-43c8-9eb1-79e1f835896b
  4. I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: I know this problem has been posted a lot, but however, I don't know why, but I can't play my Minecraft JAVA worlds after migrating my account to Microsoft. I already own the game, but it still...
  5. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.: I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I cant play Minecraft anymore as I'm stuck in a...
  6. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  7. I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft): Hello to anyone who might stumble across this, I'm currently stuck in beta Minecraft as you may have seen in the title. It shows that I am currently unenrolled on the Xbox insider hub app but even...
  8. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of Minecraft, and everything was fine. Today, I start...
  9. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59: minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122
  10. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]