I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

Discus and support I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Larincolinco, Aug 27, 2020.

1. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of Minecraft, and everything was fine. Today, I start Minecraft, play a little bit, then lock my PC [Ctrl + L] to go eat, and when I get back, Minecraft wasn't running, and when I start it again, boom, I'm in the 1.16.100 beta. Fantastic.

After a 45 second session of banging my head against the wall, beacuse I've already had several problems with this glitch of a game, especifically when playing multiplayer, I proceed to:

--Remove all devices from my Microsoft account (and Store); except the machine I'm using

--Uninstall Minecraft, go to Xbox Insider Hub, join the Minecraft Beta, install Minecraft again, opt out of beta, uninstall Minecraft, and reinstall it;

-- Run this command in Admin power shell - Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers - and reinstall the game

--Reboot my PC;

--Close my Xbox Insider Hub account;

--Uninstall Minecraft, remove my Microsoft account from the store, reboot my computer, sign back in, install Minecraft again;

Not a single thing works.

Please don't ignore this post, or I might was well just install a cracked version of the game, beacuse this is just outrageous.

Edit1: I am now reinstalling the game again to see if it works

Edit1.1: Surprise surprise, it didn't

submitted by /u/Larincolinco
    [link] [comments]

/u/Larincolinco, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  4. alexroboticyt Win User

Stuck in Minecraft Beta on Windows 10

Hi there,

I checked into this
    forum post
    and it seems like you may need to contact
    Mojang Support
    . Usually a uninstall and reinstall of the game should work, however in your case it hasn't.

Thanks!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

. If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.
  6. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
Thema:

I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

1. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta - Similar Threads - I'm stuck Minecraft

2. I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...: The current update v1.19.60 was released today and my friends are all on it but im stuck on the previous version so whenever i try to join them it tells me i have an "outdated server client." I've...
  3. I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever: I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition normally because i keep getting in beta and i can't leave it no matter what I do 9b651dc4-cbec-43c8-9eb1-79e1f835896b
  4. I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: I know this problem has been posted a lot, but however, I don't know why, but I can't play my Minecraft JAVA worlds after migrating my account to Microsoft. I already own the game, but it still...
  5. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.: I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I cant play Minecraft anymore as I'm stuck in a...
  6. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  7. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  8. I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft): Hello to anyone who might stumble across this, I'm currently stuck in beta Minecraft as you may have seen in the title. It shows that I am currently unenrolled on the Xbox insider hub app but even...
  9. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59: minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122
  10. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]