I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

Discus and support I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarrotStickCam, Jul 17, 2021.

1. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I cant play Minecraft anymore as I'm stuck in a different version. On the Xbox Insider Hub there were 3 beta leaving methods provided but non of them worked after attempting them numerous times. I honestly don't know what to do and I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to leave it as all my previous help has been pointless. Im wondering if anyone knows 'another fix' for the issue other than the 3 fixes provided. Thanks for reading and looking at my concern I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided. :D

:)

CarrotStickCam, Jul 17, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. Jesse E' Win User

cant leave Minecraft beta

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

Hi there Jasbre,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with opting out of the Minecraft Beta. I recommend to try the following article:

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. MithrilFlame Win User

Minecraft Won’t install

Yes i did join the minecraft beta and i notice i couldn’t join my friends so i unsubscribed to the beta unistalled minecraft then when i tried installing it back i had issues which leads me to where im at now
    Ah, thanks for that info.

This is almost certainly the cause of the issue.

Please read, start to end, and then follow start to end the following guide, from Minecraft support:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004438671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

So, to try to reset your game/account, follow start to end that guide. Join again, to make sure it is recognised, and then follow that guide to Leave after that, with restarts of the Xbox in between steps to make sure it "sticks".

There is a section on what to do if you get stuck in the beta also at the bottom.

And please reply back after that and let me know how it goes :)
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
Thema:

1. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided. - Similar Threads - I'm stuck Minecraft

2. I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...: The current update v1.19.60 was released today and my friends are all on it but im stuck on the previous version so whenever i try to join them it tells me i have an "outdated server client." I've...
  3. I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever: I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition normally because i keep getting in beta and i can't leave it no matter what I do 9b651dc4-cbec-43c8-9eb1-79e1f835896b
  4. I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: I know this problem has been posted a lot, but however, I don't know why, but I can't play my Minecraft JAVA worlds after migrating my account to Microsoft. I already own the game, but it still...
  5. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  6. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  7. I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft): Hello to anyone who might stumble across this, I'm currently stuck in beta Minecraft as you may have seen in the title. It shows that I am currently unenrolled on the Xbox insider hub app but even...
  8. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of Minecraft, and everything was fine. Today, I start...
  9. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59: minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122
  10. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]