I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

Discus and support I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it? 2e9d800b-9d70-4eb8-8834-b60d63815122 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SEFALG, May 25, 2020.

1. SEFALG
    SEFALG Guest

minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it?

:)

SEFALG, May 25, 2020
  2. hawkeyes46 Win User

minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it?
    This forum is for those Insiders testing future beta releases of Windows 10 and is not a support site for Minecraft. Their support site is at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine

Yes and my friends also on the beta
    There maybe a problem with the new 1.16.59 update was it working in 1.16.58
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft won’t work

Minecraft wont work on my xbox even after i reinstalled it
    Can you give us a little more info what version are you useing 1.14.60 or 1.16.59
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

Hi Jakisnup! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is this happening on console or in the Pc, what have you tried until now?

If you mean the insider beta:

To leave the beta is necessary that all accounts on the console that are on the beta, leaves the beta, also if you game share the game and the owner is on the beta you will remain on the beta also

Once you leave the beta you need to log in the insider hub app go to the current previews and then on the Minecraft beta select manage and then leave, you will need to wait until the circle stops spinning to confirm that account is no longer in the beta and then you need to delete the game, then log out the account and power cycle the device
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

Steps are the same if you are in the insider beta, if you mean the java edition demo, you are probably using a wrong account, or you aren't using the Microsoft login after the Migration or your migration process wasn't completed

More information about Java edition demo here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59 - Similar Threads - I'm stuck minecraft

2. I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...: The current update v1.19.60 was released today and my friends are all on it but im stuck on the previous version so whenever i try to join them it tells me i have an "outdated server client." I've...
  3. I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever: I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition normally because i keep getting in beta and i can't leave it no matter what I do 9b651dc4-cbec-43c8-9eb1-79e1f835896b
  4. I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm stuck in Minecraft Java DEMO mode after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: I know this problem has been posted a lot, but however, I don't know why, but I can't play my Minecraft JAVA worlds after migrating my account to Microsoft. I already own the game, but it still...
  5. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Beta after trying all the leaving methods provided.: I've been stuck in the Minecraft Beta for the past 5 days now and all help I've asked for has not worked at all. I never signed up for the beta and I cant play Minecraft anymore as I'm stuck in a...
  6. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  7. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  8. I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in beta and I don't know what to do (Minecraft): Hello to anyone who might stumble across this, I'm currently stuck in beta Minecraft as you may have seen in the title. It shows that I am currently unenrolled on the Xbox insider hub app but even...
  9. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of Minecraft, and everything was fine. Today, I start...
  10. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]