I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks

Discus and support I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it has Not arrivied yet, and i Could Not Play.so please Speed it up, i'm waiting about 2-3 mounth Now. Thank you 7b5312cd-93c6-4799-be34-4d79162e7bb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvergood, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Silvergood
    Silvergood Guest

I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks

it has Not arrivied yet, and i Could Not Play.so please Speed it up, i'm waiting about 2-3 mounth Now.

Thank you

:)

Silvergood, Jan 20, 2017
  2. sznnnjd
    sznnnjd Guest
    Kinect adapter for Xbox One S

Hi!

I'm trying to get a Kinect adapter after selling my old Xbox One but keeping the Kinect and buying a new Xbox One S. How can I request the adapter? Everywhere it says "Conctact Microsoft Support" but how? I tried connecting to the chat but it kept me waiting
    forever.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

sznnnjd, Jan 20, 2017
  3. yathinkso
    yathinkso Guest
    Titanfall connection issues

yeah I'm still waiting to get a answer for this matchmaking issue. It says it retrieving but nothing ever happen. I hope someone gives me a answer soon.

yathinkso, Jan 20, 2017
  4. FelixSeiboldt Win User

Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect Games? It is not that hard.

Thanks for your Answer!

They still produce Kinect Adapters for the Xbox One Kinect, The XB1 Kinect also got discontinued, so why shouldn't they do it Wth XB360 Kinect
  5. stalkinghorse69 Win User

xbox live cant connect to wireless network

I all of the sudden could connect to xbox live , I checked my wireless network on the console and it kept telling me I needed wireless adapter. Well the wireless is built in the console and had no issues until now. I played hell trying to get an answer
    to my problem on this site because they only give answers that are caused by the user and not their own. I had to ship the console in for repair. thank god my warranty is still good !!! I also had to get my kinect sensor replaced earlier on this year becuase
    it all of the sudden quit working. So good look with your problem, seems to me xbox is nothing but an expensive piece of *** made to bilk $$$ out the user.
  6. yathinkso Win User

Titanfall connection issues

yeah I'm still waiting to get a answer for this matchmaking issue. It says it retrieving but nothing ever happen. I hope someone gives me a answer soon.
  7. yathinkso Win User

Titanfall matchmaking down?

8. Hantrax74 Win User

LOST POINTS IN GAMERTAG

So? Please, I'm still waiting an answer from the Microsoft Customer Service...

Please, Let me know.

Kind Regards.
Thema:

1. I'm still waiting for my kinect adapter, please Check it and give me answer thanks - Similar Threads - I'm still waiting

2. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  3. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  6. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  7. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  8. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  9. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  10. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....