I'm still muted after a suspension

Discus and support I'm still muted after a suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was reported for telling this kid to "go kill yourself, just revive me" while playing destiny 2. I don't know what made him mad but he would just tea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DOWN LSP NINJA, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I'm still muted after a suspension

I was reported for telling this kid to "go kill yourself, just revive me" while playing destiny 2. I don't know what made him mad but he would just tea bag me over my revive orb. I thought Xbox was more justifiable when it came to bad players. My response
    to his behavior was completely justified, but Xbox wants to treat me like the scum who got me suspended. I'm perm muted or my suspension got extended, I've looked up these issues and many people are having them due to the lack of your system being fully in
    tacked. Im suppose to be free of any suspension as of 10/10/17 but I'm still unable to speak or text. I've done everything Microsoft support tells me to do and it doesn't fix anything. I don't understand why my suspension would be extended but I'd like an
    explanation

:)

DOWN LSP NINJA, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ACCOUNT STILL MUTED AFTER SUSPENSION IS LIFTED

Hey there, oL Virus

As I am aware this could a slight glitch while it is restoring your permissions. Try speaking again in the next 10 minutes. If this continues, please try removing your profile and re downloading it back onto your Xbox One console.

You may also find this support article helpful to you as well:
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 11, 2017
  3. oL Virus
    oL Virus Guest
    ACCOUNT STILL MUTED AFTER SUSPENSION IS LIFTED

My account got off of a 2 week communication suspension today and just like last time I can hear people but they cannot hear me. Please fix this ASAP. It was fixed last time so I know it can be fixed again. My account name is

oL Virus, Oct 11, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 11, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

ACCOUNT STILL MUTED AFTER SUSPENSION IS LIFTED

Hey there, oL Virus

As I am aware this could a slight glitch while it is restoring your permissions. Try speaking again in the next 10 minutes. If this continues, please try removing your profile and re downloading it back onto your Xbox One console.

You may also find this support article helpful to you as well:
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

Regards,
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

XBOX ENFORECMENT

In those situations you are best to simply mute, block and report that person, I'm sure you said something in your message that warranted a suspension.
  8. VisceralJustice Win User

Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.

tried the adapter, Still not working. The mute symbols always on even though I'm not muted
  9. Francia J. Win User

My game chat is still muted even after my suspension was lifted

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to remove and re-add your account to fix this, Alec.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. I'm still muted after a suspension - Similar Threads - I'm still muted

2. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  3. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  4. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  5. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  6. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d