I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

Discus and support I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lol, well be thankful that you didn't get past the start screen because it is nothing like Halo. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imykez, May 6, 2014.

  1. melsiii
    melsiii Guest

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!


    Lol, well be thankful that you didn't get past the start screen because it is nothing like Halo.
     
    melsiii, Oct 31, 2018
    #31
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    I wont buy any games that are online multiplayer only.As soon as the servers go dark your 60 dollar game is useless.
  3. mysticalwaters1 Win User

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    This has me so ticked because every single hard disc game I own has a campaign so it is misleading. I always review a game and was shocked there was no campaign. When Titan fall was first being introduced said nothing about multiplayer only near its release.
    Campaign has been that way for years and it's not unreasonable to assume there is one. Also lack of campaign in my eyes is pure laziness to push out a game before you are ready. I'm so disgusted with xbox one right now I feel like I'm in freakin limbo waiting
    for crap I can't afford anymore. I'm probably overreacting and maybe that was the plan to have multiplayer only but as an older gamer (I'm 33) I'm finding it hard to not have a full game in my eyes. To me it feels cheap and lazy and I'm just disappointed.
    If there wasn't such a lack of games is be oh well and pick something else I would but there isn't and this game was so heavily pushed I was all hyped about it realizing doesn't have a story mode. I'm also upset many just readily sucking this up as ok. There's
    nothing with substance any more and I'm sick of the idea paying top dollar for incomplete crap. I did not buy this game because no campaign. My brother bought it loves it BUT extremely upset no campaign exploring the multiplayer aspect. Once again were older
    games and maybe we are just outgrowing the current trend but I'd hate to stray away because if there are quality stuff I will buy it.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    Have to argree with Viral,you really don't have anyone to blame but yourself for this.

    It's been well known for a long time that Titanfall was online only & it does say this on the box.

    Not sure why you can't take the game back.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    Buyer beware my friends, sucks this happened to you, but maybe visit the Xbox forums more and you'd be up to date on most game information =)
  6. XBOXADDICT1980 Win User

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    It does say on the box, xbox live gold required
Thema:

I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

Loading...
  1. I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony! - Similar Threads - I'm unset Titanfall

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  4. I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments]
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more...
  7. I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features...
  8. I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the...
  9. Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation

    in XboX Insiders
    Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation: Your controller suck I've had to buy two of them and they just keep breaking for no reason your system just legs and everything for no reason you guys suck learn what the f*** you doing do better...
  10. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...