I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

Discus and support I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Read the box or do a quick Google search next time... It has been stated months before release that Titanfall needed a constant internet connection to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imykez, May 6, 2014.

  1. Dark Wolf
    Dark Wolf Guest

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!


    Read the box or do a quick Google search next time... It has been stated months before release that Titanfall needed a constant internet connection to be played.

    I would start saving up for a better connection, Xbox One does get some rather big updates.
     
    Dark Wolf, May 8, 2014
    #16
  2. jaihawk
    jaihawk Guest
    ^he didn't say he doesn't have money
     
    jaihawk, May 8, 2014
    #17
  3. You certainly don`t need to be rich to have a gold account and an internet connection.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, May 8, 2014
    #18
  4. I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    This has me so ticked because every single hard disc game I own has a campaign so it is misleading. I always review a game and was shocked there was no campaign. When Titan fall was first being introduced said nothing about multiplayer only near its release.
    Campaign has been that way for years and it's not unreasonable to assume there is one. Also lack of campaign in my eyes is pure laziness to push out a game before you are ready. I'm so disgusted with xbox one right now I feel like I'm in freakin limbo waiting
    for crap I can't afford anymore. I'm probably overreacting and maybe that was the plan to have multiplayer only but as an older gamer (I'm 33) I'm finding it hard to not have a full game in my eyes. To me it feels cheap and lazy and I'm just disappointed.
    If there wasn't such a lack of games is be oh well and pick something else I would but there isn't and this game was so heavily pushed I was all hyped about it realizing doesn't have a story mode. I'm also upset many just readily sucking this up as ok. There's
    nothing with substance any more and I'm sick of the idea paying top dollar for incomplete crap. I did not buy this game because no campaign. My brother bought it loves it BUT extremely upset no campaign exploring the multiplayer aspect. Once again were older
    games and maybe we are just outgrowing the current trend but I'd hate to stray away because if there are quality stuff I will buy it.
     
    mysticalwaters1, May 24, 2014
    #19
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Sorry but it's been well known it was a multiplayer only game pretty much since it was announced.

    Of course it's a full game.By that reasoning any game that is single player only isn't a full game.

    I'm a fair bit older than you & knew all these things but not sure what your age has to do with anything
     
    Daft Badger, May 24, 2014
    #20
  6. OP I would say, based on what I have heard so far from many people. That better than 50% of TitanFall sales came by way of mistakes such as the one you made.

    Here's what I would do. I'd take it back, and get a replacement. You can sell a New in the Wrapper game a whole lot faster than you can one which was opened.

    Thing is though, that TF isn't a good game because it was rushed to market, and I think people are more informed now than they were just a week ago. So selling it now New, or Used even @ 1/2 off wouldn't be a bargain.

    Thus I see titanfall, going the way of Brute Force. In the garbage bin, or in your case. Tossed overboard. For the only way you'll get to sell that game is to find yourself a SUCKER.
     
    ElectroFlying, May 25, 2014
    #21
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    ^^Why do come into threads and spout such nonsense? How many people did you talk to to come to the conclusion that 50% of Titanfall sales were by mistake?

    @Mystical Titanfall was very hyped and it was well known months before release that it was an online MP only game. The decision to do this was because Respawn had the data to justify such a thing.

    @OP When Sony releases an online only game will you be coming back to Xbox?

    Next people are going to be mad about The Elder Scrolls Online being an online only game. Everyone should always make an informed decision before purchasing a video game. Listen to friends opinions and read reviews and see what the community is talking about.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 25, 2014
    #22
  8. I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    I wont buy any games that are online multiplayer only.As soon as the servers go dark your 60 dollar game is useless.
     
    LOWxONxHealth, May 25, 2014
    #23
  9. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Just be sure to do some research before jumping overboard. Blindly buying things isn't really the best way to go.
     
    Mafivee, May 25, 2014
    #24
  10. It does say on the box, xbox live gold required
     
    XBOXADDICT1980, May 28, 2014
    #25
  11. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest
    it's widely known this is a multiplayer only game...there are many such games like this....
     
    ChomskyKnows, May 28, 2014
    #26
  12. ChomskyKnows
    ChomskyKnows Guest
    and why get upset at MS? They didn't make the game, nor did they publish it, nor do they own the studio...

    if you bought with credit card, dispute the charge...or return it as defective...hard to believe you can't simply return or do these things...
     
    ChomskyKnows, May 28, 2014
    #27
  13. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

    I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

    Did anyone else notice,

    The OP is a Gold member--- Meaning, He has a paid subscription and internet access......

    So whats the issue???
     
    BongKaos, May 28, 2014
    #28
  14. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Someone has let loose a troll in the dungeon?
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 28, 2014
    #29
  15. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Trolls are an easy kill.... I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony! :) I get complaints if I say the OP is a troll so, I'm glad someone else said what we all knew already.

    GOOD LUCK!!!
     
    BongKaos, May 28, 2014
    #30
Thema:

I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony!

Loading...
  1. I'm so unset at Titanfall that I'm about to join team Sony! - Similar Threads - I'm unset Titanfall

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  4. I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments]
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more...
  7. I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features...
  8. I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the...
  9. Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation

    in XboX Insiders
    Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation: Your controller suck I've had to buy two of them and they just keep breaking for no reason your system just legs and everything for no reason you guys suck learn what the f*** you doing do better...
  10. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...