im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...

Discus and support im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Service Request Number: [MOD REMOVED] Dear Declan, Hello again. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sirdeco, Mar 18, 2014.

1. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest

im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...

Service Request Number: [MOD REMOVED]

Dear Declan,

Hello again. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox Live account password reset request.

Unfortunately, all attempts at validating your identity have been unsuccessful. Therefore, I am unable to reset the password for the account.

Please understand that Microsoft takes customer online security very seriously. At this time, all methods of regaining control of the account have been exhausted. Being that you have been unable to successfully recover the account, we highly recommend at
    this time that you create a new account.

I apologize that Microsoft Support agents cannot further assist with this issue and I will be closing your service request which closes all email correspondence regarding the matter.

Once again, please begin the process of creating a new account and ensure that all account information is accurate and complete to avoid future security issues regarding your Microsoft Account.

*Please note: If your account has parental associations with a child account that requires Terms of Use acceptance, unfortunately the child account will also be unrecoverable. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Brittany

Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team

Contact Support

© 2014 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United Kingdom)

© 2014 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy & cookiesDevelopersEnglish (United Kingdom)

:)

sirdeco, Mar 18, 2014
  2. help

i just asked support to set up a ua for my LandmarkCELTC account he said i cant what should i do cos i had the same password for all for my account back in july 31st 2010

decmccafferty, Mar 18, 2014
  3. ImaSkilla
    ImaSkilla Guest
    Help us. Please.

Guys please help!!

So,I made an Rockstar account last year on my Xbox 360.I made a huuuuge success at GTA 5 online.

So,4 months later I sold my Xbox 360 with my profile.

Now I have my PS4 and I want my amazing Rockstar account there...Is it possible ??

Please help me im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ... :(

ImaSkilla, Mar 18, 2014
  4. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest

can any 1 help me with is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% my profile and i even gave her my console id bye bye xbox helpppppppppp im upset right now

sirdeco, Mar 18, 2014
  5. I can truly understand the frustration you are going through.

Unfortunatly they have to be strict on validation of a persons account, so i would try and remember anything that might validate that it is your account.

Console ID is not enough as anyone with access to it can get that information.

I do hope you find a way, so you can get your profile back.

Keep thinking and keep trying, buddy.

Thorbjørn Jensen, Mar 19, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Well for a start account sharing or giving it to someone else is against the terms & conditions.

There have been countless threads regarding this gamertag & they have all been answered.You will not get that gamertag.

Daft Badger, Mar 19, 2014
  7. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest
    i cant believe i have lost my 1st ever profile i was rank 70 on kine ct sports gutter

sirdeco, Mar 19, 2014
  8. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest

Daft Bader its my profile i want back

sirdeco, Oct 31, 2018
  9. sirdeco Win User

im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on there give me my account back for god sake im not losing a 4 year profile :(

can any 1 help me with is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% my profile and i even gave her my console id bye bye xbox helpppppppppp im upset right now
  10. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on there give me my account back for god sake im not losing a 4 year profile :(

I can truly understand the frustration you are going through.

Unfortunatly they have to be strict on validation of a persons account, so i would try and remember anything that might validate that it is your account.

Console ID is not enough as anyone with access to it can get that information.

I do hope you find a way, so you can get your profile back.

Keep thinking and keep trying, buddy.
  11. sirdeco Win User

Daft Bader its my profile i want back
  12. sirdeco Win User

i cant believe i have lost my 1st ever profile i was rank 70 on kine ct sports gutter
  13. Daft Badger Win User

Well for a start account sharing or giving it to someone else is against the terms & conditions.

There have been countless threads regarding this gamertag & they have all been answered.You will not get that gamertag.
Thema:

1. im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ... - Similar Threads - **** mad right

2. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  5. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  6. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  7. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.: I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i...
  8. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  9. So mad right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now: so I've just gone to redeem my Xbox Live code which is acnowledged and just yells me error ? 016f44c2-3315-4de5-8185-052082f77949
  10. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT: I dont know about anyone else but i feel like i have been cheated...How can they release an Elite system with a 1tb hard drive elite controller and matte finish which is much improved than what us...