I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

Discus and support I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyrant9139, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Tyrant9139
    Tyrant9139 Guest

I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work

:)

Tyrant9139, Jul 11, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work

What concerns do you have? Minecraft is very tame in terms of its content. Here in the UK it's rated 7+, as in, it's been deemed suitable for kids over the age of 7, so a 21 year old is not going to have any problems!
  3. louisoconnor1 Win User

Yes you should Minecraft suck...

All jokes aside no I wouldn't worrie my partner is 27 and plays.minecraft my brother is 31 and plays Minecraft its very normal
  4. xDaRKxPASS3NGER Win User

looking for my son some minecraft friends

Im a nice mature 21 yr old. Im always looking for people to play minecraft with so add me:)
  5. stuartgillion Win User

Mic not working in Fortnite - Xbox one.

I think this is an on going issue with Fortnite. I don't know about other games, I'm asking for my 9 yr old, he only plays Fortnite & Minecraft!
  6. miss runaway Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Error

I want to alert all parents that there a child predator online on minecraft targeting children specifically 11 yrs old girls. His gamertag
    [Mod Removed- Personal Information]. He so devious by gaining their trust telling them lies about his life turning around to explicitly talks about sex. Very detail to point him
    [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] while the child sitting in game chat. This individual spend alot time grooming them in believing he has their best interests. I reported him to local police and Microsoft block him but he still out here exploiting
    kids with his self delusion behavior. He truly believe him supposedly 16 yrs old having sex with 11 yrs old is not a crime. I'm sure he change his gamertag by now but he out there lurking around. Be cautious bc he is very good with his game.
Thema:

1. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I... - Similar Threads - I'm single mother

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5