I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

Discus and support I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kris nickelson, Jun 16, 2023.

1. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb

:)

kris nickelson, Jun 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

That console came with a 320 gb hard drive.
  3. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Should I Buy The Halo 4 Limited Edition?

[quote user="MayhemsShadow"]

i've already paid for the console bundle AND the limited edition game so i can get all the codes...hahaha. i'm just giving one of the discs away to my gf's kids after it all comes out. she's joining me for the midnight release...i'm just gonna sell my current
    360s xbox to offset the price of the new one

[/quote]

Hmm this sounds like a decent idea, do you have any idea how much off would u get for trading in a 250 GB xbox 360 for the Halo 4 xbox 360?

-

EDIT: I just called my local gamestop. If you traded in a 250 GB Xbox 360 S for the console you would only get $115 off the Halo 4 Console.
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Halo 4 'gamerpic' on Xbox One

"You still see the pic here on the forums because the gamercards have not been updated to show gamerpics from the One."

That's the point, I don't want the "gamerpics from the One"...!

I paid for every thing that came with the Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox-360. The Halo 4 'gamerpic' and Halo 4 avatars transferred at least ones to my new Xbox-One. But, you are saying that I have lost my Halo 4 'gamerpic' on my Xbox-One and I'm going to unilaterally
    lose that very same Halo 4 'gamerpic' I am currently using in this forum...?
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

The Special Edition of WWE 2K 14 is 99.99$ plus taxes that's insane it should cost 79.99 plus taxes like WWE 13 did

there was no legendary edition of Halo 4. there were two versions of the limited edition though, one was with the halo 4 xbox console it was like 400. the limited edition of Halo 4 by itself was 99.99 though. Halo Reach had a legendary edition and
    it was 149.99
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?

I used to get limited editions, but if you are not planning one keeping it as a true collector, I don't see the point. I had an Xbox One Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition console with both limited edition controllers. I then upgraded and decided I'm rather
    going to sell it as I do not have space for it and I knew it would collect dust anyways
Thema:

1. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords - Similar Threads - I'm selling 360

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...: I have spent thousands on COD and Warframe. Account has a MR legendary 2 status. Elden ring. Over 100 owned games... I need to sell. 3954db10-f96b-4a7a-b6ff-942b677b899a
  9. I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten money took of me and I'm not happy it doubled my cars when I tried to sell them: I had 2.4 million and I went to sell some cars and only some sold and a few cars I went to reclaim and it went reclaim or cancel and I clicked reclaim and it took money off me and it doubled the...
  10. I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient?: I bought into the idea that it would be right. I could pop on play a game for a bit switch to TV or Netflix and family would grow to like the convenience. Nope, it gives a black screen for Call...