I’m scared i might get banned

Discus and support I’m scared i might get banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob SJ, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Jacob SJ
    Jacob SJ Guest

I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been refunded.

:)

Jacob SJ, Dec 14, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Just like when changing it after paying, it can take sometimes a week to get everything changed.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Jacob S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Why would you be banned for refunding a username change that you did through Xbox. If Xbox approved it then there should be no issue and nothing to worry about.
  4. Jacob SJ Win User

The money has been refunded but the name tag hasn’t yet, should i be worried?
  5. Jacob SJ Win User

i don’t know what will happen to my name now
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

If you refunded a gamertag change, it will go back to the old one.
Thema:

1. I’m scared i might get banned - Similar Threads - I’m scared might

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  4. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  5. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. Why is it saying I’m offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it saying I’m offline: Won’t let me play any games saying that I have too be online? Why is it all the sudden doing that. Played these games yesterday and it was fine 0c673fab-fad8-44c6-a631-4ff7112b4d1e
  8. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  9. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  10. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627