I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox

Discus and support I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to sign up for Ubisoft+ on my Xbox series s. I follow the link provided and follow the steps to link my Ubisoft account to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stidham stidz, May 18, 2023.

1. I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox

Hello,

I’m trying to sign up for Ubisoft+ on my Xbox series s.

I follow the link provided and follow the steps to link my Ubisoft account to my gamer tag. After signing into Ubisoft it brings me to my Microsoft account to confirm the link and after accepting it states that my Microsoft account is already linked to an Ubisoft account.

I then looked up how to break the link, followed the same steps and received the same error. I broke the link again, waited a couple weeks and after trying again today I am still having the same issue. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

:)

Stidham stidz, May 18, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Stidham. Thanks for your reply. Have you already received an email after unlinking your Ubisoft and Microsoft account? If yes, I suggest you contact Ubisoft as also advised on their link here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti....
  3. Stidham stidz Win User

thank you for taking the time to help! I don’t currently subscribe to Ubisoft+ but below is an image of the error message I get after unlinking my Ubisoft and Microsoft account

[​IMG]
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know the error you’re getting please? If you've purchased Ubisoft+ on another platform, you must link your Ubisoft account with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox gaming to activate your subscription on Xbox. Kindly also use this link as your guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. KevinPhillips II Win User

Skyrim Elder Scrolls V; Anniversary Upgrade suddenly missing items/maps/quests

I did not know Ubisoft is associated with Bethesda or Xbox. Would you mind telling me who to contact within Ubisoft?

I’m DEEP in the weeds here…
  6. Simple OJ Win User

What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

use vehicles, carts or try to start running towards the new circle early and pay attention to when the storm will start moving and start running towards the circle.
Thema:

1. I’m running in circles trying to join Ubisoft+ for xbox - Similar Threads - I’m running circles

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Why is it saying I’m offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it saying I’m offline: Won’t let me play any games saying that I have too be online? Why is it all the sudden doing that. Played these games yesterday and it was fine 0c673fab-fad8-44c6-a631-4ff7112b4d1e
  9. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  10. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...