I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages

Discus and support I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing on the servers for a month now any other game'ss fine or in my world they see my messages in minecraft chat but i join a server... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkiplier400, Feb 4, 2021.

1. I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages

I have been playing on the servers for a month now any other game'ss fine or in my world they see my messages in minecraft chat but i join a server they don't see anything i'm being filtered in the spam filter so i'm not ghost muted any suggestions?

:)

Darkiplier400, Feb 4, 2021
  2. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  3. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

4. Dominik Montes Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

On minecraft there will be a thing called the “Minecraft store” go to the mincraft store and search up “Texture Update pack” it will be free once you download it you can play cross platforms, servers arent up yet for PS4
  5. Rishabh0067 Win User

What dose XBL mean I'm on ps4 and I try to join a skyblock server and it won't let me play it it pops up and says "you must be logged in to XBL"

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

"XBL" stands for Xbox Live, which is Microsoft's online gaming service for the Xbox console platform. It seems like you're encountering an issue related to being prompted to log in to Xbox Live ("XBL") while trying to join a Skyblock server on your PlayStation 4 (PS4).

e error message you're seeing might be due to a few reasons:

Server Requirements: Some Minecraft servers, including Skyblock servers, might require players to have an Xbox Live account to access certain features or cross-platform play. This could be the reason you're being prompted to log in to Xbox Live even though you're on a PS4.

Account Confusion: Sometimes, account synchronization or confusion can lead to unexpected prompts. Ensure that you're signed in with the correct PlayStation Network (PSN) account that you want to use to play on the server.

Cross-Platform Play: Some servers might have cross-platform play enabled, which could require you to have an Xbox Live account linked to your Microsoft account. This allows you to play with friends on other platforms. However, this might not be directly applicable to PS4 players.

Server Configuration: The server you're trying to join might have specific settings or plugins that require some form of account validation, and it's misinterpreting your platform as Xbox.

To address the issue:

Server Information: Check the server's website or any available documentation to see if they have specific requirements or instructions for PS4 players. They might provide guidance on how to handle the "XBL" prompt.

PSN Account: Ensure that you're logged in with the correct PSN account on your PS4.

Contact Server Support: If the server in question has a support team or a community forum, consider reaching out to them for assistance. They might be able to provide more context and help you troubleshoot the issue.

Check Minecraft Version: Make sure that you're using the correct version of Minecraft that is compatible with the server you're trying to join. Sometimes, mismatched versions can lead to unexpected behavior.

PS4-Specific Solutions: Look for PS4-specific guides or forums related to joining Minecraft servers. The Minecraft community often shares tips and solutions for platform-specific issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. Crush The W0rld Win User

Minecraft xbox one bedrock edition

is your Minecraft up to date and is the other person on ps4 because I think they haven't done cross play for both of them yet only a select few games have cross play between Xbox and ps4
Thema:

I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages

1. I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages - Similar Threads - I'm ps4 playing

2. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  3. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  4. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  5. Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...: The game is just not wanting to work with cross platform play but works in other worlds with cross platform. This world we have so much on but yet my friend cannot join...
  6. I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...: The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account 2226812d-ff28-44f3-87ab-f655171c73c4
  7. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,: I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm...
  8. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  9. I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...: Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? c02138c3-e35c-4302-91ea-fc610888e797
  10. I'm having an error on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an error on PS4.: When I try to sign in to access severs and such I get this but I am using the Gmail and password for said account [img] 73946120-7adb-48f3-85cc-a002ac24e6be