I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

Discus and support I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this has been going on for a few weeks, and I've tried to wait it out to see if an update or something would come, or if my Xbox would correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoTherePeasant, Jun 18, 2018.

1. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

So this has been going on for a few weeks, and I've tried to wait it out to see if an update or something would come, or if my Xbox would correct itself, but it has yet to happen. And I'm practically unable to fully use the Xbox marketplace. When I go to
    a game or movie, the purchase option is non existent. No way to purchase anything, unless I go on my phone and buy stuff on the Microsoft website. I've been able to buy in game stuff, like gold on world of tanks, and tv episodes but to do that I have to go
    to the movies and TV app and select the show from the purchased category. Also I can't select tv shows or movies on the store from my Xbox. It will make the noise like it's being selected but nothing happens. This is the same for the rate and review button
    on games. I've hard reset my Xbox at least a dozen times already and nothing seems to be working. At first I was patient but now it's just getting extremely irritating.

:)

HoTherePeasant, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Unable to use the marketplace

Hey there HEADSHOT 40cal,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. To first rule out some factors, have you tried purchasing something on your account via Xbox.com recently? If not, I would suggest trying that first by purchasing a free Xbox One item from Xbox.com like a game from
    Games with Gold, for instance.

Once you have purchased that free Xbox One item, check on your Xbox One console to see if it prompts to download. Another good place to check to see if you've purchased something successfully would be on
    commerce.microsoft.com in the
    Purchase History section.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Unable to use the marketplace

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see any issues with purchasing in the Store! We're currently aware of this situation, and are actively looking into it. Keep an eye on our
    Service Alert page for updates, and once I have more information, I'll post back in here for you guys. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. :) Thanks for your patience while we look into this!

Misses Quinzel, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there HEADSHOT 40cal,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. To first rule out some factors, have you tried purchasing something on your account via Xbox.com recently? If not, I would suggest trying that first by purchasing a free Xbox One item from Xbox.com like a game from
    Games with Gold, for instance.

Once you have purchased that free Xbox One item, check on your Xbox One console to see if it prompts to download. Another good place to check to see if you've purchased something successfully would be on
    commerce.microsoft.com in the
    Purchase History section.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey again HEADSHOT 40cal!

It's great to hear that it's working for you again. Thanks for updating me. If you happen to run into this issue again, please feel encouraged to post back about it. If you have any other Xbox Support related questions in the future, feel free to create
    a new thread detailing what's going on. We are here to help in any way we can! :)
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear of your issue.

Have you tried accessing the marketplace on
    http://store.xbox.com/?
    You may be able to purchase items from there, which will then download to your Xbox One console. This is the same for redeeming codes as well (http://xbox.com/redeemcode/).

As for your console, a possible fix could be to do a power cycle. Please follow the steps below to do this:

1. When your console is turned on, please hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off.

2. Wait for 30 seconds and then disconnect the power cable.

3. Wait a further 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cable and turn the console back on.

4. It may take a bit longer to reach the dashboard, but once complete, please try to access the Xbox Store again.

Should this solution not work, I recommend deleting and re-downloading your profile. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:

1. Here's how to delete your profile: support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

2. Here's how to re-download your profile: support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console

I hope this helps your issue, and if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

7. HEADSHOT 40cal Win User

I did try this soon after I made this thread and I was able to buy a game from the Xbox website and it seems like it is working again, thanks for the suggestion.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see any issues with purchasing in the Store! We're currently aware of this situation, and are actively looking into it. Keep an eye on our
    Service Alert page for updates, and once I have more information, I'll post back in here for you guys. :) Thanks for your patience while we look into this!
Thema:

I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One.

1. I'm practically unable to use the marketplace on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - I'm practically unable

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c