Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

Discus and support Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Stefan Petrescu, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

When I try to look for a group in rainbow six siege it tells me unable to send request .....pls help me idk what to do

:)

Stefan Petrescu, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hi I have a question I bought my Xbox one

Hey, DanteDarkAngelX! It looks like you're asking about Rainbow Six Siege, which came with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 for a short time. I'm unable to locate any codes that you received. Did you purchase Rainbow Six Siege on this account? Let us know so we
    can look into it further! :)
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Tom clancy the division promotion

Hey there Tr0ll135t Tr0ll!

Just to clarify, did you previously purchase Rainbow Six Siege? If not, you should not have access to Rainbow Six Siege. If you did purchase Siege and are unable to play it, please let us know. Thanks!
  4. gimme cheetos Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

im going to be playing a lot of rainbow six siege
  5. XDG Matrix Win User

New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?

I hope there is a Rainbow Six Siege Campaign If im honest

Also with rainbow six there was the recent trailer too!
  6. NaZoooom Win User

rainbow six seige

Hi Responder01,

There are two things that I would suggest you consider which are:

1) Use the Looking For Group feature to see if you can find players to play with.

2) Reach out on the Official Rainbow Six Siege Forums and see if you can find out why you cant find any matches.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send...

1. Im playing rainbow six siege and when I try to look for a group it says unable to send... - Similar Threads - playing rainbow six

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  5. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  6. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  7. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  8. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...
  9. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  10. I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...: I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***...