I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

Discus and support I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bri Storey, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Bri Storey
    Bri Storey Guest

I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5

:)

Bri Storey, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is

Hey Bri!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to locate your Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order history.

From there, please check if you have the Minecraft transactions under the Order History.

If you found your Minecraft transaction, use the same account to log in to Minecraft on your Ps5.
  3. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. KhalidMustafa2 Win User

Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

I’ve been trying to join a realm on Minecraft but I’m having this error and I tried everything I could find I am on a ps5 which Ik isn’t for Microsoft.
  6. Marlena Lockridge Win User

Why does my modern warfare 2 on Xbox says I am offline not joinable? How do I fix this?

I don’t have a hotspot. I have my home internet. It lets me play online with everybody else but it says I am not online not joinable and I’ve been trying to add a friend who is on ps5 and we can’t seem to find one another. It just keeps telling me I’m offline not joinable
Thema:

1. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft... - Similar Threads - I’m playing ps5

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  5. Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.: Why does my Xbox not auto update. I have my standby mode turned on, and it does auto update! BUT LITERALLY DOESNT UPDATE THE GAME I PLAY?! I can play SOT for months and get updates and it will not...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  10. I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed...: I just got my own PS5 & I’m trying to play Minecraft but apparently my account was signed in on another PS5. I think it’s a glitch. How can I fix it & use my Microsoft account on my new machine? I...