I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

Discus and support I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by musikmaker(2), Sep 5, 2023.

1. I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help.

:)

musikmaker(2), Sep 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I can't find how to save my game progress. Need help.

That entirely depends on the game. Most games auto save, or have a manual save either via save points in the game, or via an option in the menu
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung

Hi Kaissa,

As explained above, keyboard and mouse unfortunately isn’t compatible with Cloud gaming at the moment. There are various controllers that are supported, though.

Refer to this guide:

Cloud gaming with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support

which includes a section confirming what controllers are compatible and how to connect a controller to your smart TV

Also see:

Cloud gaming with Xbox | Xbox Support

How to use Gaming Hub on your Samsung Smart TV | Samsung Support

Hope this helps.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in the bedroom on another tv, upstairs?

Hi David! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I am afraid that's not possible because a smart TV doesn't support remote play. However, if you have a smart Samsung TV, you can use the Xbox Cloud gaming. It needs an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Please check the link below to know more about setting it up on Smart TV.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Hi my xbox one controller is not connecting to my Samsung smart tv I need some help.

Hi Muhammad Bin Usman,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help connecting your Xbox One controller to your Samsung Smart TV. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially if you want to play your game through the smart TV.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting steps, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem you're facing.

- Are connecting your controller via wired or wireless?
    - Are you able to connect this controller before to your Samsung smart TV?
    - Try to test it with different controller if you have.

Check your Samsung Smart TV's settings.

1. Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is turned on and connected to the internet.

2. Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.

3. Navigate to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Device Connection Manager.

4. Make sure that the "Allow connections from any device" option is turned on.

5. Press the Xbox button on your controller to turn it on.

6. Press and hold the sync button on your controller until the Xbox button starts flashing rapidly.

7. On your Samsung Smart TV, select "Add Bluetooth Device" from the Device Connection Manager menu.

8. Your Samsung Smart TV should now search for available Bluetooth devices. Once your Xbox One controller appears on the list, select it to connect.

For more information, you may check this link: Connect a controller to your smart TV | Xbox Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Rostom L Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Cloud

Hi there!

Did you subscribe to Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate?
    Confirm it on https://account.microsoft.com/services

Please note the Smart TV only uses Cloud Gaming which requires the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Be sure to check the device requirements below:

The Xbox cloud gaming app currently runs on 2021 and newer Samsung smart TV models with software version 1300 or higher. To check your software version, press the Home button on your TV's remote and select Menu > Settings > Support > Software Update. The current version is listed on the right side of the window.
    To verify that your Samsung TV supports the Xbox app, go to your TV's app store and then enter xbox in the search box. If you see the Xbox app, your TV will support cloud gaming with Xbox.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
Thema:

I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I...

1. I'm playing game pass ultimate on my samsung 2022 smart tv with an esm 9124 controller. I... - Similar Threads - I'm playing game

2. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  3. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  4. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  5. Game Bar mutes my Mic when I click to the game I'm playing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar mutes my Mic when I click to the game I'm playing.: On my PC, recently, when I am in Party Chat it mutes my mic when I switch to play the game I'm playing. For example, I will be playing Warzone 3 and the only time my party can hear me is when I...
  6. When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I'm playing a game, when typing the keys get stuck: For example like this: Hello have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Does not happen unless a demanding software is running. Also the in game character is also affected by the issue...
  7. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  8. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  9. Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app): I tried nearly everything. Reinstalled windows, steps from that topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-install-games-from-the-xbox-app/382d865b-2c96-4a80-bc4e-1a9a5068361a...
  10. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0