I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...

Discus and support I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sonic adventure 2 (Using the backwards compatible one) b45eb19b-7fc3-4b56-928f-516f16bb11f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jroc Ochiese, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Jroc Ochiese
    Jroc Ochiese Guest

I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I...

Sonic adventure 2 (Using the backwards compatible one)

:)

Jroc Ochiese, Aug 4, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sonic Adventure 2

Hi, Sonic Adventure 2 is not compatible yet. Keep checking the list here
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
    , when it is available, then you will find it in your ready to install section. You then select it and start the download.
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Can't find game I just purchased on Xbox website

Hello carlislemom2003,

360 demos of titles are not backwards compatible with the Xbox One. If you wish to play Sonic, you will need to purchase the full game title as that is what is backwards compatible.

~Blitz
  4. UtdIlyas Win User

Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

On the behalf of thousands of fans, I would like to request a game to be added to the Backwards Compatibility list. This game has a special place in our hearts as Sonic fans and even mine, I have played it on the xbox 360 and I would love it to be Backwards Compatible for XBOX one / XBOX Series X/S. It would benefit from graphical improvements and reduced loading times from the newer Xboxs. The game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, also known as Sonic 06.

This game suffered from long loading times and low frame rates on XBOX 360, 2 things that can be instantly fixed by running on newer hardware. Some may not like the idea, but they don't have to play it. This game has some of the most dedicated fans I've ever seen and it would be a big day for all of us if this game was playable on newer hardware. @Xbox @Microsoft
  5. Qwayshawn Character Win User

Why won't the backwards compatible games show up in owned games?

But what about Sonic the hedgehog 4 Episode 2? I had that one the old Xbox 360 as well. While also Halo 4, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic CD, The Legend of Korra, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, most backwards compatible 360 games that u can pay and cannot pay for i already owned previously on the Xbox 360.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

What games you got from your gift cards?

I gifted myself with NFS: The Run (Xbox 360), Sonic Generations (Xbox 360), Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast), The Walking Dead (Xbox 360) and Sonic's Memorial Theme (Xbox 360).
Thema:

1. I'm playing a backwards compatible game from my xbox 360 and it is sonic adventure 2. I... - Similar Threads - I'm playing backwards

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  4. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  5. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  6. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  7. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  8. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  9. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  10. I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...: Party chat works and I can hear others perfectly. But I can't speak. The mic icon doesn't show up acting as if I dont have a mic. I have the Turtle Beach React-R controller for the Xbox Series S...