im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can...

Discus and support im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for example : epic games on playsation -----> epic games on xbox 2d66aab6-bee5-4380-bb14-616e61981217 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Real Voided, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Real Voided
    Real Voided Guest

im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can...

for example : epic games on playsation -----> epic games on xbox

:)

Real Voided, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can login to your accounts from playstation for example

3. Z4ZonE Win User

Am I the only one not impressed with this update?

next month? that sounds like another broken promise. if nothing comes out next month, im getting destiny, and that will be my new game to lose stress with and just have fun. you should get it too bad 2020. im not too sure about gta5 anymore. I don't plan
    on continuing to play anymore unless im playing with you and your crew, other than that bro, im done with this game.
  4. Aftrthought051 Win User

family pack

You are going to have to wait till your family gold plan is up, and then just make sure you have it set to NOT auto-renewal. Then just buy your 3 month plan or enter in the code. Once you are in the family plan, you can't switch out of it until the family
    plan expires.
  5. trooperkilla Win User

Staff of herding plans

Im Just makeing sure i ended up geting the normal plans in iNFERNO MASTER LV 2 you Guys are fighting the right boss right? Izuarl In act VI in the greaqt expanse. I do know that the plans can drop in any difficulty
  6. imdiash78 Win User

Xbox Gamepass Purchase Problem

Yes, it's most likely because after you get the first month they want to make sure that you have enough funds to pay for the next month, but I am pretty sure you can turn off the recurring payment option so that it won't charge you for the next month.
Thema:

1. im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can... - Similar Threads - planning switch next

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  4. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  5. New xbox serie or gen plan ? And when

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox serie or gen plan ? And when: Are there any plan to release a new generation/ serie of xbox ? You know like the orginal xbox, then xb 360 and now xbox one. Beacuse I saw that they are playing to stop with xbox x and s and...
  6. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  7. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  8. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  9. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  10. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57