I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do?

Discus and support I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been stuck on the red reputation for 2 weeks. I realise what I did was deserving of this and I also was banned last week from playing. I accept... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordanzhninja, Mar 7, 2016.

1. I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do?

I have been stuck on the red reputation for 2 weeks. I realise what I did was deserving of this and I also was banned last week from playing. I accept this.

However now my suspension is over, and since I got red rep which was before my suspension I have played 6 hours of halo 5 co-op campaign, about 8 hours of smite, 10 hours of neverwinter and haven't been reported in any of these games.

Xbox support have also told me that I need to recieve positive feedback to try and increase my rep. My friend had the red rep in the past for the same reason I have it and all our friends liked his posts and he was out of red within a day. They did the same
    for me and nothing has changed.

I thought the only way to improve rep was to play games but I have played so many hours of games I'm not enjoying and I feel like I am trapped. I have 25 days of playtime on halo 5 as I was playing religiously as that's what I like to do in my spare time,
    but now I feel like it is all for waste.

What can I do to end this torture? I wish there was a number to call or some definite way I could improve my rep and have fun gaming again.

:)

Jordanzhninja, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    ​ HELP! Stuck on Avoid Me reputation for 6 months, and dont know whats going on!

Microsoft support does use the forums (or at least did until recently), but since the rep system is not a support issue, they cannot do anything about it. There isn't anyone you can talk to to help with your rep. You are the only one who can improve your
    rep and to do so you would need to play online without getting reports. If you haven't tried already, try playing different games than what you have been. Fred-to-play games like Neverwinter are good for helping to improve rep. There is no set timetable for
    when rep will improve.

Smwutches, Mar 7, 2016
  3. oO DO3 Oo
    oO DO3 Oo Guest
    Reputaion

My rep was red 08/29/15 then today I get on I was green and still couldn't play so I call support he got me to power cycle now I'm back red what's going on

oO DO3 Oo, Mar 7, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do?

That is incorrec

Youust play well with others until you regain your rep

That's how the system worjs

It's not abused you have to play well and improve your score

Support has no say on game play or rep

That is the jurisdiction of your fellow players

ngocphi, Mar 7, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

That is incorrec

Youust play well with others until you regain your rep

That's how the system worjs

It's not abused you have to play well and improve your score

Support has no say on game play or rep

That is the jurisdiction of your fellow players
  6. smokin too much Win User

Avoid me - enforcement section not being used?

This is far too complicated.

Im red rep, but it doesnt show any listed enforcement for the current red rep that i have. There is no way to make a case review. It only shows past enforcements.. Does not show anything about my current red rep.

There is nothing from this year listed and i only just got red rep 1 1/2 weeks ago..

So how can you help me now?

Id like to add that on the xbox hotline just today they referred me to post in that enforcement section of the forum.. Thats how clueless and unhelpful they were for me apparently.

Could i get some ACTUAL help please?
  7. calo4562 Win User

Error Code 801540A9? Can't download profile?

Thanks for trying to help, but you told me to do what I said I have already done. Guess I'm stuck with contacting Xbox support, who I doubt will be much help.
  8. JForrest88 Win User

Please help avoid me 6 months

Please do not bump threads.

Rep is nothing to do with support so no one here can do anything.

It sometimes takes the enforcement site a while to sync up properly.

Whatever it says your rep is on your console is your true rep.

You can find out more about the rep system & how it works
    here
    oh how helpful no one here can help there is no way to contact enforcement this system is an absolute joke. 6 months avoid me with 0 help look at what the site shows now loooool no new reports but suddenly red again

http://imgur.com/a/jQi1Q
  9. XBL SaLeM Win User

It is really annoying to me that if you are in "Red Rep", the only way to get it up again is to play online multiplayer matches, yet nobody ever is in red rep searching. Thats the mentality with this system its so broken! How on earth are we suppose to get
    our reputation up when we can never find games in the first place HAHAHAH. I'm all for xbox and what have ya, but this is just stupid lmfao.
Thema:

1. I'm permentantly stuck in red rep. Xbox support are not helping me. What can I do? - Similar Threads - I'm permentantly stuck

2. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  6. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0
  7. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  8. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  9. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  10. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb