i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

Discus and support i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CluelesssGamer, Sep 12, 2020.

1. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me if i’m wrong but waiting 5 mins to find a match in apex doesn’t seem like that should be expected... no i didn’t find a match but i did wait a good 5/10 mins and nothing happened

submitted by /u/CluelesssGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/CluelesssGamer, Sep 12, 2020
  2. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  3. RaidedHearts Win User

My Xbox One X randomly turns off

It also crashes when I’m playing monster Hunter or Apex Legends
  4. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
  5. x ipro kirky x Win User

Current games?

I’m currently switching between Apex Legends (which is scarily addictive) and The Division 2
  6. Yaniikku Win User

Steam to Xbox account transfer

Hi!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to transer your game progress from Apex Legends on Steam to your Xbox Account. If you want to play Apex on Xbox, you have to start over.

-
Thema:

i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

1. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related... - Similar Threads - i’m part insiders

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second part of...: My Xbox has an update, and I’m trying to update it but every time after the second little tab, when it goes to restart it turns off. I don’t know why it’s happening, and there’s nothing on the...
  8. I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...: Was just wondering if anybody has any idea when you get the chance to move into the Alpha ring? Thanks. submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  9. I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m loving home Xbox streaming as part of the xcloud preview. Will it stay?: I love the remote play feature as part of the xcloud preview. I have a busy family and the tv is often used. I e got a load of great games on my Xbox that aren’t in xcloud so I’ve been streaming...
  10. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]