I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...

Discus and support I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription. When I login it gives me the Xbox live main menu but when I try to play multiplayer it say that I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roqee1012, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Roqee1012
    Roqee1012 Guest

I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ...

so I bought a 12 month Xbox live subscription. When I login it gives me the Xbox live main menu but when I try to play multiplayer it say that I need to buy Xbox live again.

:)

Roqee1012, Apr 6, 2018
  2. I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.

I just bought one month subscription of Xbox live and it’s not letting me play online games it says that I have to buy gold but when I look on my account it says I have gold I’m not gonna buy it a second time.

Apric0tPr1ncess, Apr 6, 2018
  3. mani123pc
    mani123pc Guest
    I have a Xbox live subscription, but it won't let me play online multiplayer.

so I have bought a 12 month prepaid xbox live membership, but whenever I try to play online multiplayer, it prompts me to the "buy xbox live" screen. When I go to settings -> subscriptions, it says that I have an active 12 month xbox live subscription. Why
    can't I play online when I bought a subscription?? Do I have to wait for my console to recognize that I have bought gold. Please help.

mani123pc, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Ryv81
    Ryv81 Guest

Had a similar problem a few months ago, I guess you owe them money for old subscription. Got no message or notification at all that it was the problem.

Can`t remember exactly where I found out, but I guess it was in Sign in to your Microsoft account

Ryv81, Apr 9, 2018
  5. Have you redownloaded your profile, or maybe contact official support

TheRealLeek03, Nov 1, 2018
  6. TheRealLeek03 Win User

I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play multiplayer

Have you redownloaded your profile, or maybe contact official support
  7. Ryv81 Win User

I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play multiplayer

Had a similar problem a few months ago, I guess you owe them money for old subscription. Got no message or notification at all that it was the problem.

Can`t remember exactly where I found out, but I guess it was in http://commerce.microsoft.com
  8. Innuendo4U Win User

XBOX Live problem

I see my xbox live subscription..When I try to play the games that download through xbox live , I get error message that I don't have xbox live subscription and I need to buy it.
  9. robertrowand Win User

Xbox Live Gold Not Working

i just purchased live gold days ago and was playing last night and tonight it is saying I need to buy live gold again even tho like you it says under subscription I am paid for a year.
  10. TylerWallis1 Win User

Xbox 360 L4D2 dlc the sacrifice issue

I do that but once I do that the sacrifice dlc says “does not need to be installed” but it won’t let me play the dlc when I’m in the game it just has me open the 360 part to buy it again and that says free
Thema:

1. I’m on xbox live but says that I need to buy subscription again when I try to play ... - Similar Threads - I’m live says

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10
  5. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  6. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b
  7. I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...: I’m trying to get on line to play. And it says Notice “current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” Please help 1f89e7af-55e7-46c0-aa0f-4ac39ca68713
  8. Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I’m trying to add my daughters Xbox profile to my Xbox live account , does anyone know...: Hi I’m trying to add my daughter profile on her own console to my account on my console ( to save money ) does anyone know the best and easiest way todo this please ....
  9. I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my...: I currently have Xbox live and I’m trying to add my friend who has a PlayStation 4 to my friends profile how do we connect? I tried Activision and that didn’t work for me...
  10. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429