I'm on the preview program

Discus and support I'm on the preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi am in the preview program and my cousin is not and I am game sharing with him but none of my games and none of his games are are appearing on each... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ba1ashikha, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Ba1ashikha
    Ba1ashikha Guest

hi am in the preview program and my cousin is not and I am game sharing with him but none of my games and none of his games are are appearing on each outhers consoles I called customer suport and they told me it might be because I am in the program so I
    need to unenenroll so that everything works correctly

:)

Ba1ashikha, Nov 6, 2016
  2. I'm part of the preview program!!!

I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums

NommyNimNom76, Nov 6, 2016
  3. I'm part of the preview program

hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join

price31budaj30, Nov 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka Win User

I'm part of the preview program!!!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the Preview Forums. Can you clarify what happens when you try to visit the

Preview Forums here
    ?
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

I'm part of the preview program

Hey there price31budaj30,

You'll want to post in the
    Xbox One Insider Program Forums
    for the best information and assistance with the Insider Program. They'll be best to help troubleshoot.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. OmarHammam Win User

Pending April Update

I'm not in the preview program. The April update for non preview program is still pending for me.
  7. azstang95 Win User

xbox one very slow download speed

No I'm not in the preview program
  8. Wolf King 1982 Win User

Games crashing and freezing

No, I'm not in the preview program.
Thema:

1. I'm on the preview program - Similar Threads - I'm preview program

2. Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    Too many updates and I'm not in the preview program: Every time I open my X box 1, it takes multiple hours to get through all the updates and by the time they finish, Minecraft has a 20 minute long update it needs to complete and often still doesn't...
  3. I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub: awhile ago I was suspended from xbox actually serval times but I'm now banned from the insiderhub but my account is still registered as part if them but members who have been banned needed to...
  4. I'm part of the preview program!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program!!!: I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums 7e8e962e-7917-4c80-aa09-ff28c0409b2c
  5. I'm part of the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program: hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join 315fe749-d76a-40ae-932d-d02171a7739f
  6. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...
  7. Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opted out of the preview program but still says I'm enrolled?: A while ago I opted out of the preview program and it reset my console and I later uninstalled the preview program but the updates and features are still here? 83ab2e0e-9030-48b5-9ef8-f705c9d4b8c2
  8. Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program: harddrive isn't being registered at all. Could it be from me haveing the early Xbox preview update. a97789fa-1ae1-4f54-8973-4c359630785a
  9. I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking to get an invite to the Xbox Preview Program.: I've been looking for someone that can send me an invite to the Xbox preview program for to evaluate the console updates. Is there anyone out here that can help me get invited??...
  10. having party notification not showing up i'm on the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    having party notification not showing up i'm on the preview program: i been having problem with party invites they dont show up c7fcdbcb-b5b1-487e-aa14-12e5f4417adf