Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.

Discus and support Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered the £19.99 minecraft tokens and they havent appeared in the account. And before anyone says wait 24 hours, this has happened before about a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thedragon4356, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through.

I ordered the £19.99 minecraft tokens and they havent appeared in the account. And before anyone says wait 24 hours, this has happened before about a month ago and i still havent recieved my tokens. Ive been robbed.

:)

Thedragon4356, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

It seems that the Minecraft tokens you purchase doesn't appear on your account. Let's work on this together in finding the best option available for this situation.

To better understand the situation, I would like to ask some questions, such as:

• Where did you buy this £19.99 Minecraft tokens? if you purchased it through Xbox, you could check the order history and see if the transaction is successful or failed.

If you purchased these tokens on PlayStation Store you need to reach this out to PlayStation support and if you have this purchased directly in Minecraft Marketplace, then consult Minecraft support about it.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. IanShorett-Jackson Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

Im having the same problem! It worked fine for three days after buying minecraft for ps4 and now i havent been able to play cross platform.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Is Terraria Worth It?

I played it for like two weeks straight when it came out for xbox but havent played it much since.

Its a great game, but im more of a Minecraft guy haha.
  6. Julian Arguello Win User

Microsoft account won't connect to PS4 Minecraft

I went through the linking process numerous times, but now it's saying a different account is linked... When I havent linked it until I bought Minecraft for my PS4. I also have no other Microsoft account that could possibly be linked.
Thema:

1. Im on PS4 and my minecraft tokens havent came through. - Similar Threads - PS4 minecraft tokens

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  8. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  9. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  10. My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My tokens are deposited to my ps4 Minecraft: I haven't received the tokens I bought from psn store e88c98c0-7277-44e9-8e17-101805f503cc