I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

Discus and support I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirt_bikerstray, Dec 10, 2023.

1. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game

:)

Dirt_bikerstray, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Dirt_bikerstray, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The licenses for games purchased on PS4 are the responsibility of PlayStation and not Xbox because the purchase was not made from the Microsoft Store or the Xbox Store.

In this situation, you should contact the PlayStation Support team directly so they can assist you with the licensing issue you have with the game you purchased from their platform.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ERFaiz Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
  4. AlpheyPL Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I have already installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it says that i don't have full version. When i'm trying to login to Xbox Live It's saying that i must buy full version of Minecraft. Im purcharsed Minecraft Premium Today and i want to get the
    Windows 10 Edition. I'm get my copy on the mojang site and i'm reddemed a code. In Microsoft Stroe it's says that i have already game but in the game it's saying taht i don't have full version.
  5. WyndyRausenberger Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
    Same here. Redeemed paid version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition from Xbox one. Now pushed to a new device that is recognized on MS account, and it appears to be installed, but after hitting "play", the "full game" will not unlock.
  6. JeremiahBrownlee Win User

Not able to play Minecraft with my kids

Thank you, Farscape. I think this is what I did already. Both computers have Minecraft, but on my computer when I load the game it says I need to unlock the full game.

And when I try to join their game to play, it tells me I need to buy Minecraft. That's what's throwing me off.
Thema:

1. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it - Similar Threads - I'm ps4 minecraft

2. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  3. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  4. Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help me? I'm on ps4 and my friend on Nintendo and the world we play on has just...: The game is just not wanting to work with cross platform play but works in other worlds with cross platform. This world we have so much on but yet my friend cannot join...
  5. I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link a microsoft account from my ps4 to my ps5 but it won't let me switch to...: The Microsoft account linking doesn't seem to want to link my ps4 Microsoft account to my ps5 account 2226812d-ff28-44f3-87ab-f655171c73c4
  6. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,: I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm...
  7. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  8. I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my microsoft to a new ps4 account but it keeps saying the account you...: Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? c02138c3-e35c-4302-91ea-fc610888e797
  9. I'm having an error on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an error on PS4.: When I try to sign in to access severs and such I get this but I am using the Gmail and password for said account [img] 73946120-7adb-48f3-85cc-a002ac24e6be
  10. I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages: I have been playing on the servers for a month now any other game'ss fine or in my world they see my messages in minecraft chat but i join a server they don't see anything i'm being filtered in...