Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

Discus and support Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kh3434, Jan 18, 2024.

1. kh3434
    kh3434 Guest

Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out

:)

kh3434, Jan 18, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it randomly got it so bad it's in useable

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller stick drift.

Based on your description, I highly suggest you check your free warranty replacement order for your controller by signing your account and follow the instructions through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

You also mentioned that you are on your "3rd controller" and that the stick drift issue happened to your original controller as well. If the stick drift problems happened on your newly purchased controllers, you may contact Microsoft Xbox Support to request for possible compensation:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Ash of Snow Win User

New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

Iv'e bought multiple controllers over the years and iv'e only had a stick drift issue with one of my controllers and it was on it's last legs to be honest (after serving me well over the years) it was time to retire the controller and get a new one, witch
    i just bought a random controller that was brand new, and i haven't had problems with stick drift in many years.
  4. Stephanie Graham3 Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

I just got a Xbox controller for Christmas. And as soon as I connected it to my Xbox it had drift on the right joystick. I opened the controller right from the box and didn’t get any dust of anything like that near it but still it drifts. I wanted a new Xbox controller because my old controller had drift. Crazy how out of the box it already has drift.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

Personally I use to think I had an issue with stick drift, I bought a new controller and it still did the same thing, so I paid attention to how my hands were placed on the controller and I found that I had my controller sensitivity set way up so the littlest
    push on the stick would cause it to move, so I started to pay attention to my thumb placement on the sticks and eventually the drifting stopped.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Controllers

i have an original day one 2013 controller at home, that works perfect, every controller since the Xbox one s has come out get either stick drift on the left stick or bumber issues including the original elite.

I have a third party licenced controller, no issues (go figure).

i think as the left stick double as a click in which is mostly used for running in games causes this issue, but only on the official controllers.
Thema:

1. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it... - Similar Threads - third controller original

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  4. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  5. Third party devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party devices: I was mostly curious if I could receive a console ban for using a unauthorized third party device like XIM matrix 36cdd885-86b4-463b-bdd7-a3bd2f9bf8ca
  6. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  7. What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?: Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and even though I don't play multiplayer much I...
  8. Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices: Hello, Since three years Microsoft is working on enabling proper functionality of FANATEC’s devices. With Forza Motorsport already launched, Assetto Corsa Competizione having cross play with PS5...
  9. Third party wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party wireless controller: Hoping someone can advise. I have been searching for an affordable wireless controller that lights up for my 8 yr old granddaughter for her Xbox one s. I have been reading about recent issues with...
  10. Third Party Apps not Detecting Xbox 360 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party Apps not Detecting Xbox 360 Controller: So recently I found my father's old Xbox 360 controller and I had used the cable that connects to the controller to connect it to my PC through USB and it connects and it shows up as a device but...