I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

Discus and support I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/CinciShark [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CinciShark, Aug 19, 2022.

1. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

/u/CinciShark, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Dieveem Galindo Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

I have the Xbox series X and the new Logitech Pro Wheel, I got the insider hub and joined the omega ring got the update and downloaded it, but it still doesn’t work. No FFB or TrueForce when I’m racing on ACC. At this point I’m ready to look into getting a PC.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox not starting after update E102 code

As I mentioned, if it's not among the ones listed, you should use OSU1
    Except that the OP is running an Insiders build (the OS build information is the latest Insiders update) so your advice will likely lead to a broken console!

What the OP posted is a match to the lastest Omega ring update (also seems to match all the updates from all the rings) from 4th February, unless I am missing something:

"Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2202.220202-1734)"

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/02/04/xbox-insider-release-notes-omega-2202-220202-1734/
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why am I not able to use discord

Hi there Bryson, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. AshAKAvicszom Win User

Lumberjack dynasty building skill 2

Hi I’m great thanks hope u are to I’m trying to unlock level 2 tier in the building skill on the Xbox version but I haven’t been able to I started a new game to see if my game was corrupted but it still doesn’t go up in following the quests etc but nothing levels it up
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

Quote.."I just enrolled for the Insider, because i hoped that in the omega release it would not be a problem. Unfortunately it is still there :( . But i can definately say, that I had this problem even when i was not part of the Insider Programm. "
    Unquote

As stated previously, use the Report-a-Problem feature you now should have as you joined the Omega ring of Insiders Preview.

Long press the Nexus button and choose the option. The more info the developers get the better.

XBox Insiders Forum
Thema:

I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

1. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility? - Similar Threads - I’m omega tier

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  7. I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....

in XboX Insiders
    I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....: I’m a Xbox Insider but I still have the old dashboard. My Xbox is up to date. Any assistance is appreciated. submitted by /u/emblym [link] [comments]
  8. Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...

in XboX Insiders
    Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  9. I’m stuck on update preview omega

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on update preview omega: i made my first xbox insider account about 2 years ago. i can’t remember the login or anything about that account and i can’t get onto my update preview beta. any help? submitted by /u/gayanal12...
  10. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]