I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not...

Discus and support I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Factory reset on PC don’t know how to get world back 10c14e71-ed86-4258-b766-06597956977c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelLeCaine-Valdivia, Aug 5, 2023.

1. I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not...

Factory reset on PC don’t know how to get world back

:)

MichaelLeCaine-Valdivia, Aug 5, 2023
  2. MTOOFAST Win User

How to get the Dai******** back?

I’m playing on pc and before the problem happened i did reset the pc and i’m not change my game tag yet
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not sure if there’s a way to get my world back on bedrock edition. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Hello MichaelLeCaine-Valdivia! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Minecraft PC saves are usually saved in the Users\Roaming folder and not in the cloud. If playing on Xbox then they would get uploaded to the cloud automatically.
  4. SethToth Win User

Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.

I did a factory reset that erased all data and I’m still having issues. I did contact Mojang support and they’re the ones who told me to do the factory reset. I will reset my router and see if that makes a difference or not. I’ll let you know.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox

No problem, it's all tied to your account. All your Games with Gold will stay with you as long as you have Gold, regardless of what console you sign in on.

Best of luck!
  6. zeroice007 Win User

I’m not able to factory reset my Xbox

Thema:

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not...

1. I’m not sure if this is the place to ask.. but I did a factory reset on my pc and I’m not... - Similar Threads - I’m sure place

2. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  3. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  4. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  5. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  6. My Xbox is not downloading games anymore and I’m not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is not downloading games anymore and I’m not sure why.: When I tried to download assassins creed Valhalla I accidentally pressed ok to an update to the game, I didn’t think anything of it at first but once it got to around 26.3% it stopped downloading...
  7. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  8. My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps saying I have a Double NAT and I’m not quite sure how to get rid of it. I’m...: How do I go about fixing a double nat on a wireless system? My minecraft multiplayer is all out of wack and i don’t know why 9401cec4-84ba-416d-83b8-e8095ee99955
  9. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  10. I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...: I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Need help!...