Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

Discus and support Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jackson Levin, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in college, but for that, all I had to do was reconnect to my internet and it would work. Now that I am home, that no longer works and I am not sure how to fix this issue. When I am in a party by myself, I connect properly, but when any other person joins, it stops working.

:)

Jackson Levin, Dec 22, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

To join or organize a group, you need the following:
    An Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Voice chat through headphones or Kinect. See Xbox Live Chat on the Xbox 360 console for more information.
    Text messaging. See Xbox Live Messaging on Xbox 360 for more information.

For more details, see Xbox Live Groups on Xbox 360.
    If you're having trouble joining an Xbox Live group, someone in the group might have a network address translation (NAT) issue. To find out, ask group members to test their connection to Xbox Live.

Here we show you how to do it:
    Press the Guide button  on your controller, go to Settings, then select System Settings.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Wired network or the name of your wireless network (if prompted).
    Select Test your connection to Xbox Live.

If you're signed in to a profile, select Yes when you're notified that testing your network connection will log everyone out, and then select Continue.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/xbox-live/xbox-live-party-help

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Kheang HokChin Win User

Battlefield 4 crash to home screen. Party chat not working. no 5.1 sound.

for the party chat make sure everyone in the chat's NAT is open, i was having similar issues with a friend because mine was open and his was strict, and when he fixed that, the party chat was working fine.
  4. Marc of Kisses Win User

COD: Black Ops: Cannot Connect to Server

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1480466590.png]

Im also having this issue, I can log into the dashboard and talk in party chat but i can not play games or anything without it kicking me from Xbox live. How do i fix this?
  5. Teezy Win User

Xbox one mic not working

since yesterday myself and friends have been having issues with the party chat. Two things are happening, 1. everybody can only hear certain people, 2. Chat is all jarbled up and sounds robotic. Only way to fix is to hard reset the xbox. This has to
    be an issue on microsofts side as they party chat has been having issues for the past week or so.
  6. Xruptor Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm getting this exact issue. Why does the XBOX One Party chat suffer so many issues? It's amazing how on the XBOX 360 there wasn't this many problems with the party chat. Now with the XBOX One it's been nothing but issues with the Party chat since the
    system was released.

My NAT = OPEN

This is on the XBOX ONE

0X89231806 your network settings are blocking party chat.

I'm also tired of Microsoft constantly suggesting to do a hard reset on the system. It seems to be their answer to everything. Have a problem? Hard reset your system.

PLEASE FIX THE PARTY CHAT SYSTEM
Thema:

1. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat. - Similar Threads - sure fix issue

2. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...
  3. How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” message?: For the past 2 days i’ve been trying to buy diablo IV but every time I try to purchase it, it says “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” I’ve done literally everything to...
  4. I'm not sure how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not sure how to fix this: Hello I have been having this problem since yesterday were all my online games have been saying how I can't play online because how my Microsoft account is set up but I checked and already allowed...
  5. how to fix mw2 error coundlt load filesyscheck.cfg please make sure mw2 is run in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix mw2 error coundlt load filesyscheck.cfg please make sure mw2 is run in the...: i recently got the skidrow crack for mw2 and every time i click on iw4p it says that error message plz help e7736f69-c0d8-474e-9d7e-ef474d383dfc
  6. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  8. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  9. Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a glitch that gives you 999 mil credits. They need to fix this cause im sure alot of ...: so i went and deleted my title update for my game and started playing offline and just for the hell of it i tried to fast travel without enough money and the game gave me 999 mil cr. So i guess...
  10. Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.: So I have an issue with my 360. It is around 3 1/2 years old, a black Slim edition. It's been working fine for it's entire life, but about a week ago, I turned it on to find that it randomly cuts...