I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

Discus and support I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alfredo paramo, Dec 27, 2023.

1. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11.

I am trying to join community post, but I can't join their game invites they are on console and I'm on pc but if my pc friend invites me to their game, I can join them.

:)

alfredo paramo, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello alfredo paramo,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello alfredo paramo,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving invites from Xbox consoles on Game Bar in Windows 11. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Before proceeding, I need to know more details so that we can get the best possible troubleshooting for you.

- Are you getting any error message?
    - What specific troubleshooting steps have you done?

- Was there an update or any changes on your PC before the issue occurred?

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

•Make sure that your Xbox Live account is linked to your Microsoft account on your PC. You can check this by going to the Xbox app on your PC and signing in with your Microsoft account.

• Check your Xbox Live privacy settings to make sure that you have allowed invites from friends. You can do this by going to the Xbox app on your PC, clicking on your profile picture, and selecting "Privacy settings."

•Make sure that your PC and the Xbox console are both connected to the same network. If they are not, you may not be able to receive invites.

•Try restarting your PC and the Xbox console to see if that resolves the issue.

If none of these steps work, you may try these:

Open the Settings app and go to the Gaming section.

1. Disable the Game Bar

2. Once done, open Powershell with Admin or CMD with Admin (Press Windows key + X then click Windows Powershell(Admin))

3. Copy the line of command to Powershell then press enter:

4. get-appxpackage *gamingoverlay* | remove-appxpackage

5. Open the Xbox Companion App.

6. Go to Settings > Notifications and enable Party & game invitations

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

I was trying to replicate your issue, and I was able to remote play with A/V receiver turned on (and basically all HDMI-CEC features enabled) on my Series X and S consoles (with the TV off and on)

I tried using both Windows 11 and 10 PC's and no problem at all.

I'm currently using this Xbox app version on Windows 11 (picture)

On Windows 10 I'm using Xbox version 2207.1001.6.0

Gaming services 4.66.30001.0

Game Bar 5.822.6271.0

Your Xbox app version is the same?

And, is the one available from Microsoft Store? or the one downloaded from Xbox.com

[​IMG]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

Hi SwungBubble2087,

I'd be happy to answer that. Game invites for games played over Xbox Live or downloaded from the Microsoft Store on PC are found in the Xbox Game Bar, not the Xbox Console Companion app. To open the Xbox Game Bar overlay just press the Windows key+G and
    the Xbox Social widget should be on the right and has a section for game invites. You should also be able to see the invites in your notifications by clicking the bell icon.

I suggest reading the Xbox support article, "Get to know Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10" for more information regarding the
    Xbox Game Bar and what it can do.

I hope this helps!
  6. JWingZ1 Win User

cannot connect through game bar to sea of thieves via windows 11

Xbox and windows support both were unable to help.

I have now info that this doesn't work on two separate windows 11 fresh devices.

I can invite people. They can't join on me. I can't join on them. I can't accept their invites.

This appears to be a bug in game bar or something with the file type no longer supported but trying to be called by the link. Please communicate to the game bar dev team.
Thema:

1. I'm not receiving invites from Xbox consols on game bar windows 11. - Similar Threads - I'm receiving invites

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  5. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead but received Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead but received Alpha: Not sure what's happening but I am on Alpha skip ahead and yet the update I have is for Alpha 2311.0.2310.19003. I also have way too many ads. I'm starting to regret ever purchasing the series x...
  6. I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...: How do I redeem my reward? ab7284bb-4db3-4c60-8061-c94a709502df
  7. I'm receiving a message that says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm receiving a message that says something went wrong: I'm receiving a message that says something went wrong. I reset it and restarted it but nothing is working 809f512f-84f9-4777-8fd0-75585642bc95
  8. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...
  9. On my Xbox One X I'm receiving the "game not compatible" message for X|S games -- how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox One X I'm receiving the "game not compatible" message for X|S games -- how do I...: On my Xbox One X I'm receiving the "game not compatible" message for X|S games -- how do I resolve this? Specifically trying to load Jedi:Survivor d7630f1f-f46c-4755-8ff8-f609ca7a08fd
  10. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?: I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter...