I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help.

Discus and support I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As you saw in the subject, even when I'm not playing a game, my account appears to be playing something. I first noticed this when I was looking on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazeDragon, Sep 20, 2022.

1. BlazeDragon
    BlazeDragon Guest

As you saw in the subject, even when I'm not playing a game, my account appears to be playing something. I first noticed this when I was looking on discord and saw that my statis had said I'd been playing Minecraft. At first, I just figured my computer was just being glitchy (as it is an older, less-powerful computer) and thought nothing of it. Later, I saw that my statis had said that I've been playing fall ellys, which I don't have installed on my computer or my consoles, so that's when I realized something was. I decided to disconnect all of my devices and reset my passwords, but that still didn't fix the problem. Please help.

:)

BlazeDragon, Sep 20, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

to be sure other people aren't using your account you can check any activity at:

https://account.live.com/Activity

If somebody else is indeed using your account then you can find steps on what to do here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/compromised-account-solution

Changing your password should fix the issue and prompt for password on any device and perhaps it's also wise to enable two step verification, that will require to steps (via other verification methods) when signing in. Keep in mind that additional set up of an app password may be required to use older devices like a Xbox 360
  3. Rldaye Win User

Hogwarts legacy no longer playable on Xbox one

Hey Nicolas, I’m in the uk and the status appears to be good but yet I still can’t play the game
  4. Samsayo Win User

Appearing offline when I’m not!

I’ve been having the same issues for the last week. I’ll be kicked from my party without any notifications, and then it forces me to appear offline, yet it still shows I’m set to appear online.

It has to be server issues of something.

I’m on a brand new series X.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

I was banned for my profile?

Hello Sean. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been suspended.
    In these cases, it is recommended to do an appeal.
    However, as the suspension doesn’t appear yet, you may need to wait until it appears.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

The enforcement site can be accessed here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Moreover, in case the suspension is reflected only in Fallout 76, and you can play other games fine, you may want to reach instead Bethesda support.

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated, however, it is important to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Red Dead Online - What would you add?

I would add some kind of ranking based on the players frequency online. I have not played RDR2 online yet but having played GTA4 online and been bullied by gangs of young teenagers (the game is an 18 and I’m 49!) there needs to be some sort of “fair play”
    especially fo solo players. Online play is still in it’s infancy and there are a lot of 40+yo that still like the single player games. It is unfair to neglect these players (me included) by creating games or the best bits of games for multiplay only. I’m am
    XBOX’ER! my friends play on PS4. Sending gameplay online will lose this Xbox player!
Thema:

1. I’m not playing a game, yet my account appears to be online. Help. - Similar Threads - I’m playing game

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only auto updates games I’m not playing.: Why does my Xbox not auto update. I have my standby mode turned on, and it does auto update! BUT LITERALLY DOESNT UPDATE THE GAME I PLAY?! I can play SOT for months and get updates and it will not...
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  7. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  8. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play...