I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

Discus and support I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Aug 5, 2022.

1. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Game pass ultimate

Does it generate a Qr code? The Discord provided a Qr code, while my link didn't worked, the Qr code made it work.
  3. Order Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

scan the qr code given with a qr reader.
  4. servin emup Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

It wont show me the qr code for the discord nitro plz help
  5. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

It's been a week since I purchased the Ultimate Game Pass and I am still having this issue of no QR code. No codes have shown up in my emails, it hasn't auto redeemed or even shown up in my discord inventory, and not even a message from Xbox Live.
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
Thema:

I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

1. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox. - Similar Threads - I'm 2208 yet

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c