I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Discus and support I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it anymore as the offer expired. Now I can't play the game anymore,
    which is okay, so I wanted to buy it. I was not given the option. I tried uninstalling the game but it only made the problem worse because now I can't even install the game. What do I do now?

:)

FormulaPark2130, Sep 4, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

Have you tried searching for the game in the xbox store instead of in your games and apps?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Overwatch never was a Games with Gold game. But there had been a few free play weekends for that game. Usually, Games with Gold belong to you as long as you are a Gold Member.

You will have to
    buy Overwatch as the "Legendary Edition"
    currently. Previous editions have been replaced by this edition. So you can't buy the Origins Edition anymore.
  4. FormulaPark2130 Win User

I guess I'm only allowed to get Legends Edition instead of Origins Edition, which is at the standard game price, so I guess I'm okay with that.
  5. denis97g Win User

do you have the option to buy it from xbox.com?
  6. ThorX360 Win User

I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it anymore as the offer expired. Now I can't play the game
    anymore, which is okay, so I wanted to buy it. I was not given the option. I tried uninstalling the game but it only made the problem worse because now I can't even install the game. What do I do now?
    Hi,

maybe you are looking for a bundle version that can't be purchased as single game. Try with this link and let us know if it works:

https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/games/overwatch (you have to select the right store )
Thema:

1. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do? - Similar Threads - I'm given option

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm not on 2208, yet I've been given a QR code for Discord on Xbox.: I just recently got a QR code on my Xbox to use Discord, but it's not appearing on my dashboard, and I'm not on 2208. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/xXQUICKSC0PERXx [link] [comments]
  9. (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.

in XboX Insiders
    (New here) How can I get to a higher level of Insiders? All I'm given is Omega so far.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spydr8 [link] [comments]
  10. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...: My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days...