I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

Discus and support I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in. I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlmondGorgon366, Nov 28, 2019.

1. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

We emailed a code to …. Please enter the code to sign in.

I have been stucked there for the past 3 or 4 days. I cant acces to my account to get the xbox game pass cause I haven't gotten the code.

What can I do to get the code?

:)

AlmondGorgon366, Nov 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account.

you can request a phone call from Support or chat online to them to see if they can help get the code to you.

go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

to get a phone call

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

or

to use the online chat

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Recover my account

Select Show contact options

Select Chat with Xbox Support

hope this helps
  3. ConnorMc00 Win User

Make sure the emails and or phone numbers you used to create the account are current. It will send the verification code to one of those. Try logging in online to see if it’s any easier that way.
  4. HillyRoom113914 Win User

Cant verify email

Hi there, in having problems logging into my Xbox the verify number that's sends the code is wrong on the Xbox and I cannot access my account. I can get onto my Microsoft account and ice changed the password but the number on the Xbox is wrong that sends
    you the code. Please help
  5. Entity_exists Win User

Can I still get a refund

I didn't hand over any login they hacked me by asking for my Minecraft ign and my email address to verify to join the server and i got a 2 step verification code from Microsoft saying to verify from the thing

i put in the code next thing ik someone's logged on to my account how was I supposed to know that the hypixel bot was fake when it had a verified tick on it
  6. Gustavo De Souza2 Win User

How do I verify an account I've never logged into anywhere else?

I don't think you understand, I cannot get the verification code because I don't have access to the account. I input my password, it asks me to verify with the code. How am I supposed to get the code if I can't log into the account. I have no way of getting the code. As I said, the account hasn't been logged into in any other device, just my Xbox.
Thema:

1. I'm not getting the code that microsoft is supposed to send me to verify my account. - Similar Threads - I'm getting code

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  5. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  6. I'm getting error code 0x83860012

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting error code 0x83860012: I'm need help I keep getting this error code for every game that needs to sync my game will not sync at all I've tried everything please help 98ab87de-8ecc-4e9d-b90d-3d43d534616d
  7. Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help? I'm trying to install grounded on Xbox game pass pc and I get error code 0x80073cfb: The game downloads normally until it gets to 100% then it will say "Something Unexpected happened" [img] Trying to press play on the Microsoft store does nothing. When I cancel the download...
  8. I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to get a verification code for my other account on Xbox can you help and cut the...: I put my email in already did everything right but now I can't even get the passwords right for some reason 741ab6fb-629f-4adb-884b-83d9bc1299b6
  9. if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...: hey it's Nicholas again just letting you Microsoft I still haven't gotten my Xbox series x and neither haven't I gotten one single phone call about it either still don't know if it's shipping to...
  10. I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.: My Order History [img] My friend order history [img] d660c739-87b0-4b9b-ab62-b948e054df29