im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves

Discus and support im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yavandir01, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Yavandir01
    Yavandir01 Guest

Bought a bundle for Sea of Thieves for pc on the Microsoft Store now after 2 days its still not shown up and its impossible to contact support for help, anybody got any ideas or any way to fix this?

Thank you in advance

:)

Yavandir01, Jun 25, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Yavandir01!

For issues like these, it would be best to contact the game developer because the bundle comes from them.
  3. SpyrosIthaki Win User

Xbox bundle question

I didnt get the forza one,the one i got said xbox one s all digital v2 bundle with minecraft sea of thieves and fortnite.
  4. EinfachMaxi Win User

Sea of thieves Sea Dog Pack not in inventory

Im using Sea of thieves on PC
  5. YsaR Crystal Win User

Game Pass PC "bye for now" message

hi

ive only downloaded FH4 and sea of thieves and sea works perfectly no message or nothing just loads straight up.
  6. Protoxix Win User

Self Isolation plans

Im currently playing sea of thieves and watching game of thrones
Thema:

1. im not getting a bundle ive bought for Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - getting bundle ive

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  7. My console it’s not letting me get the bundle it came with!

in XBoX on Windows
    My console it’s not letting me get the bundle it came with!: So I just got an Xbox with the midnight bundle it came with so I set up the console and logged in but when I installed fortnite and went to the offer it said claim for another account and I just...
  8. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  9. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  10. I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...: Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client, restarted my Xbox, I even bought it twice on a...