I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.

Discus and support I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will____1, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Will____1
    Will____1 Guest

this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my account and nothing seems to work.

:)

Will____1, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Will. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about that. Is this the only game that you’re unable to stream on your Xbox? Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try streaming the game again.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

Hello 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝒸𝑜𝓃 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are trying to stream Roblox in your Xbox Series S and is unable to. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we are going to provide enough information on how to resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1.What streaming apps are you using in your Xbox Series S?

2. Are you able to stream other games in your Xbox Series S?

3. Is your account managed by parent or organizer under Xbox Family setting apps?

For the meantime, you may check the link below that outline how to stream on Xbox.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Jerry Herrera Win User

Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

So so long as I long into the Xbox Series S/X with my account, the one I use to buy the game, I download the game onto the console? I’m just making sure because the Xbox series S belongs to somebody else in my house hold, but I’m still able to use it even though it’s not mine. I was just trying to see if I logged into the series S with my account I could just download the game on there and then play it from there.
  5. Pat Ryan1 Win User

I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console

how do i update roblox for xbox series s?
  6. LiteralGamrr Win User

Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

I play on Xbox Series S and the games that it's affecting are ROBLOX, Apex Legends, and State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition.
Thema:

1. I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s. - Similar Threads - I’m able stream

2. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  6. I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.: I play on a Xbox one (not a series in case it helps) using keyboard and mouse for most of my games. I’ve had no issues before around yesterday when all the sudden I was playing insurgency...
  7. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...
  8. I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it: The psn is not on my ps4 and I am unable to find the password to it Pls help 80aaccd8-5110-441b-ad60-f3f09e6703b9
  9. I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...: I Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th 4fececc5-2b5a-4f3a-a4a8-a07b93d31013
  10. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...: I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account. 531ecdc9-e38d-4c94-b89f-fe6190c5d86f