I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

Discus and support I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarmoPölhö, Dec 27, 2023.

1. TarmoPölhö
    TarmoPölhö Guest

I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft." Well it's telling me to get Game Pass to play it. I play on Xbox Series X.

:)

TarmoPölhö, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, TarmoPölhö my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

This issue than you have it's kinda weird because in the same words of the official minecraft page says:

On Xbox, anyone who owns Minecraft: Bedrock Edition or has a subscription to Game Pass can search for Minecraft Preview and click Install on the resulting product page – it's as simple as that! You can also find Minecraft Preview in the Xbox Game Pass library and app.

You can check it by the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4423653831821-Minecraft-Preview-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

Try doing this:

Ensure you're logged in with the correct Microsoft account: Make sure you're using the account that bought the Bedrock edition.

Restart your Xbox: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with subscriptions and access.

Even trying the solutions i was provided to you this issue doesn't solve, i recommend to you buy the gamepass because if you have it you can play minecraft and another games than can be access with this subscription.

Best Regards. Jhon
  3. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft into MAC.

I'm not sure how you were then without buying it or possibly with Game Pass, but you have to purchase Minecraft for each platform you'd want to play it on.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview"

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

It looks like you are trying to play the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft on your Xbox, but the game is showing up as "Preview" when you launch it.

There are a few potential reasons for this:

You may be trying to play the "Minecraft for Windows 10" version of the game, which is a separate version of the game that is designed for PC and tablets running Windows 10. This version of the game is not available for Xbox and cannot be played on the console.

You may have downloaded the "Minecraft for Xbox One" version of the game, which is the console version of Minecraft that is designed for Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles. This version of the game may show up as "Preview" if you are playing it before its official release.

You may be using the Xbox Game Pass subscription service, which allows you to access a library of games on your console. If you are using Game Pass to access Minecraft, the game may show up as "Preview" until you purchase it or until the game leaves the Game Pass library.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Minecraft for Windows 10 edition for free with gamepass or already owned bedrock edition?

It's being added to Game Pass for PC today so you will be able to play it for free with Game Pass. You would still need to purchase it if you want to continue playing without Game Pass.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft version for Xbox One

Hi Ugo. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You will need Game Pass Core or Ultimate to play Minecraft online, but offline mode will work without Game Pass.
Thema:

1. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass. - Similar Threads - I'm able play

2. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  3. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210
  4. Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app): I tried nearly everything. Reinstalled windows, steps from that topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-install-games-from-the-xbox-app/382d865b-2c96-4a80-bc4e-1a9a5068361a...
  5. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  6. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  7. I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.

in XboX Insiders
    I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.: At the cost of saving yourselves a few dollars you're wasting HOURS of my time setting XBOX 360 for my kid and then signing my account in and resetting my fricking password every few years when he...
  8. I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...: I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang account) even though i bought the game on 06.2014 (i have the transaction id & order id)...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. I'm not able to screenshot or stream on my Xbox One or much else. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not able to screenshot or stream on my Xbox One or much else. What do I do?: I am not able to screenshot or stream from the capture menu or clicking Y. This issue has only appeared a few days ago there is no error message and I am not able to reset my console what do I do?...