Im not able to connect with my xbox app

Discus and support Im not able to connect with my xbox app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im trying to screenshare on discord i previously setup my xbox on the same phone but out of nowhere i now need to do all of this whenever i try i do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Have Nek, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Have Nek
    Have Nek Guest

So im trying to screenshare on discord i previously setup my xbox on the same phone but out of nowhere i now need to do all of this whenever i try i do it perfectly but for no reason it says “something went wrong please try again” someone help me out

:)

Have Nek, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly uninstall the Xbox App and then restart your phone before reinstalling it.

On your Xbox console, please perform a powercycle.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

After performing all that, please try again if there will now be an improvement.
  3. RokDolinar Win User

Online connection FH5

Thanks for the help, but i still experience the issue. The xbox console companion app says my xbox online is connected and everything working fine but im still not able to connect.
  4. nickzel Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I have tried restarting it a few times, didn't work. Im able to connect to the Xbox App on my laptop, so I dont think my router is blocking it.
  5. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  6. AlexFinch1 Win User

Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

Im able to join clubs and parties and talk with my friends on the xbox app but not on my console this just stsrted today
Thema:

1. Im not able to connect with my xbox app - Similar Threads - able connect app

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. not able to connect to my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to connect to my wireless network: i want to connect to my wireless network but when i click on ‘set up wireless network’ none of the available connections show up help c85f6820-475c-4935-8fcb-a995801b74b7
  5. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  6. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  7. I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...: I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able to detect and connect to 5ghz wifi . Is there any solution or i have to replace the unit?...
  8. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  9. Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps disconnecting and not able to connect for a while: anyone having an issue where Discord just disconnects you from VC and doesn’t let you join and just tells you “sorry looks like you were disconnected” its been happening a lot lately and this...
  10. How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my Xbox one not being able to connect to game servers?: Ive been trying to play Fortnite on my xbox one but every time i try i get an error message that says it couldnt connect to epic games servers (ESP-BUIMET-003 error), it also happens with Warzone...