I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.

Discus and support I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on a Xbox one (not a series in case it helps) using keyboard and mouse for most of my games. I’ve had no issues before around yesterday when all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Code seal81, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Code seal81
    Code seal81 Guest

I play on a Xbox one (not a series in case it helps) using keyboard and mouse for most of my games. I’ve had no issues before around yesterday when all the sudden I was playing insurgency sandstorm and I couldn’t aim and shoot at the same time. I tried to see if it was just a game issue and tried it on Dayz, war thunder, and even Roblox to see and it kept doing it. I tried to plug in another mouse today and it was doing the same thing on that one. Hopefully there’s a fix since I don’t think the mouse is going bad, it doesn’t seem like a console issue since I’m not having any issues with my keyboard.

:)

Code seal81, Oct 4, 2023
  2. A9ent93 Win User

Still no fix??? It's obsurd that we pay for a service that isn't as advertised, over 41000 GS and I have never been more disappointed with Microsoft!! No excuse when they can add things like "core", the only fix I've managed to find is one for dayz, as follows,

Start dayz from scratch and while at main menu (Press a to start),

Have a single player game already on quick resume (I was advised non multiplayer works best) start that game frome quick resume,

Reload dayz from the center button and load your server the mnk bugg should b fixed,

Worked for mee 100%

Referring to my original statement tho...

Why do we pay Microsoft for a service that is not available?
  3. Code seal81 Win User

Still no fix yet for any games.
  4. Vanonym007 Win User

Same

After 3hours of trying to figure out what was the problem i logged here and saw this lol...

BTW I tried every K&M games and I noticed :

Only minecraft and fortnite still work

Hope they fix this ASAP !
  5. Austin Turner2 Win User

I’m still having this same issue and it has been like 2 weeks. I play sea of thieves and it’s honestly annoying not being able to aim in and shoot anything. I hope Microsoft gets this issue fixed soon before they lose people. I’ve had the same issue across every game I’ve tried to play.
  6. Benjamin Pearce Win User

Same here. Last couple days on warthunder, Roblox Day z etc. Any fix yet?
Thema:

1. I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game. - Similar Threads - I’m able aim

2. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  5. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  6. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...
  7. I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it: The psn is not on my ps4 and I am unable to find the password to it Pls help 80aaccd8-5110-441b-ad60-f3f09e6703b9
  8. I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of...: I Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th 4fececc5-2b5a-4f3a-a4a8-a07b93d31013
  9. I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games because even though I’m logged on, it asked me to log on to be able...: I am logged onto my accounts, but when I click on a game to play, it’s tells me to log on with the account that bought the game. It is the same account. 531ecdc9-e38d-4c94-b89f-fe6190c5d86f
  10. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c