I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

Discus and support I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^> in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NegativeHelix, Nov 13, 2023.

1. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

/u/NegativeHelix, Nov 13, 2023
  2. xNikolex Win User

Game Pass

Games you paid for individually should be able to be played. Games you downloaded whilst having gamepass are only available when you pay for gamespass.
  3. Rick Rorschach Win User

Godzilla fans

never heard of a godzilla game o_O
  4. Zanten Win User

PS+ 64 free games in a year!

I can't believe you folks pay to use the internet. o_O
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Blair Witch, The game. Yes, the game.

Loved the films so I'm hoping the games good and it's on gamespass which is brilliant
  6. Vixly Win User

Spartan Ops problem....

Hmmmm. I have never heard of that o_O
Thema:

I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

1. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^> - Similar Threads - I'm never paying

2. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  3. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  4. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

in XboX Insiders
    I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>: Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments]
  5. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  6. Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...: Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never added an email address or a phone number I can't log in my son unlinked the account so now I'm unable to log...
  7. Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the...: [img] I've ran out of ideas where to cry , my gametag is banned on Forza horizon 5, I don't know what I did wrong, I never violate any Xbox policies , I didn't even receive an email or sms warning...
  8. Do pre-paid Xbox Live cards truly never expire? I'm trying to use one for my Xbox360, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do pre-paid Xbox Live cards truly never expire? I'm trying to use one for my Xbox360, and...: I think I bought this card and a few others like 10+ years ago. 7758920b-969e-4650-aaeb-b2719d144879
  9. Is Alpha Still Invite Only? I'm Able to Select Alpha But Was Never Invited?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Alpha Still Invite Only? I'm Able to Select Alpha But Was Never Invited?: One day while poking around in The insider app I saw Alpha was an available choice. So I changed the alpha and it worked. I thought Alpha was supposed to be invite only and I don't remember...
  10. Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I'm playing "NBA 2K17" when I've never even owned a 2K game in my life.: I was looking at the Xbox Console Companion (my xbox is laying next to me unplugged because I rarely use it anymore) and it says I'm playing NBA 2K17. How do I make it stop? When I noticed this I...