I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil

Discus and support I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; come through this forum to explain my experience with the support of microsoft Brazil. On the date of 7/30/2014 opened called for the replacement of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by finalmadmax, Sep 2, 2014.

1. finalmadmax
    finalmadmax Guest

I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil

come through this forum to explain my experience with the support of microsoft Brazil.

On the date of 7/30/2014 opened called for the replacement of the kinect console in support of microsoft. To date 3/9/2014, have not received my product.

Here in Brazil we pay the highest price on the planet and this console microsoft Brazil, unfortunately treats us like garbage.

I was a big fan of the company, now I'm disappointed with the xbox brand.

I humbly ask the company to contact me.

If any moderator please help me, my service protocols are [Mod removed] and
    [Mod Removed].

I believe that when a company loses a consumer, something must be very wrong

:)

finalmadmax, Sep 2, 2014
  2. PLEASE bring a DLNA interface (like Windows Media Center) BACK to Xbox ONE!!!

I'm also disappointed with the lack of DLNA support and something Microsoft need to fix ASAP. Without this support the Xbox one pretty much is a lower power Playstation 4. This isn't close to "Next Gen" when the Xbox 360 can do a lot more than the Xbox One.
    Total ripoff.

Ricky L Jones, Sep 2, 2014
  3. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest
    Game for live gold user indisponible for me.

:-/

Thanks! I had not thought of that.

So... no VPN. I give up.

I'm disappointed with Microsoft ... Today, in the globalized world, it is more than normal change of country. If my account was Brazilian and my location is Brazil, the Live should allow the download. The "Games with Gold" promotion and the game Sleeping
    Dogs are available in both countries (Brazil and Spain). In my language have a term for this: "Burrocracia" (stupid bureaucracy).

Thanks for your help. Everything clearer now.

MCR Pessanha, Sep 2, 2014
  4. I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil

Hey there finalmadmax!

I am truly sorry to hear that you have not received your Xbox One console yet and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Just to clarify, have you contacted Phone Support to check to see when the expected ship date of your console
    would be? If you haven't already I would contact Phone Support through our Contact Us page to receive and update on the repair status. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear about this experience,
    please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Mister Quimby, Sep 4, 2014
  5. finalmadmax
    finalmadmax Guest
    Thanks for answering Mr. Quimby! I come into contact support via phone almost daily since the law took measures for the company contact. If someone asked me today if it is worth buying an xbox one, I say no, because the company does WHAT promises. I am almost
    40 days without my console, I'm paying a xbox live I can not use, I could not enjoy the season pass I bought for my games. Will leave a new call of duty, and bought maps to the old and could not play. I would really like Phill Spencer could read this message,
    because what good is it going into E3 of life talk about games, the commitment of the xbox brand if the company has no commitment to the consumer? For several days I called the call center of Brazil and all deceive me. Opened a calling search of my console
    on 08.27.2014 and never called me to give me an answer. I am very sorry to have bought an xbox one because I trusted a company that does not care of me and still gone with my console. I believe the support outside of my country should be very good, but the
    support of Brazil exists only to lose consumers with attitudes and actions like this which I am subjected. For me the xbox brand equals a lot of headaches and problems. Definitely will not recommend to anyone.

finalmadmax, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there finalmadmax!

I am truly sorry to hear that you have not received your Xbox One console yet and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Just to clarify, have you contacted Phone Support to check to see when the expected ship date of your console
    would be? If you haven't already I would contact Phone Support through our Contact Us page to receive and update on the repair status. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear about this experience,
    please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
  7. finalmadmax Win User

Thanks for answering Mr. Quimby! I come into contact support via phone almost daily since the law took measures for the company contact. If someone asked me today if it is worth buying an xbox one, I say no, because the company does WHAT promises. I am almost
    40 days without my console, I'm paying a xbox live I can not use, I could not enjoy the season pass I bought for my games. Will leave a new call of duty, and bought maps to the old and could not play. I would really like Phill Spencer could read this message,
    because what good is it going into E3 of life talk about games, the commitment of the xbox brand if the company has no commitment to the consumer? For several days I called the call center of Brazil and all deceive me. Opened a calling search of my console
    on 08.27.2014 and never called me to give me an answer. I am very sorry to have bought an xbox one because I trusted a company that does not care of me and still gone with my console. I believe the support outside of my country should be very good, but the
    support of Brazil exists only to lose consumers with attitudes and actions like this which I am subjected. For me the xbox brand equals a lot of headaches and problems. Definitely will not recommend to anyone.
  8. Ricky L Jones Win User

PLEASE bring a DLNA interface (like Windows Media Center) BACK to Xbox ONE!!!

I'm also disappointed with the lack of DLNA support and something Microsoft need to fix ASAP. Without this support the Xbox one pretty much is a lower power Playstation 4. This isn't close to "Next Gen" when the Xbox 360 can do a lot more than the Xbox One.
    Total ripoff.
  9. MCR Pessanha Win User

Game for live gold user indisponible for me.

:-/

Thanks! I had not thought of that.

So... no VPN. I give up.

I'm disappointed with Microsoft ... Today, in the globalized world, it is more than normal change of country. If my account was Brazilian and my location is Brazil, the Live should allow the download. The "Games with Gold" promotion and the game Sleeping
    Dogs are available in both countries (Brazil and Spain). In my language have a term for this: "Burrocracia" (stupid bureaucracy).

Thanks for your help. Everything clearer now.
  10. ChrisRIO75 Win User

Can't change my account region.

Hi!

1 - Yes, I'm living in Brazil.

2 - No.

3 - None of the conditions that prevent account migration are applicable in my case.

4 - My XBOX Gold membership is a regular membership with recurring payment (30 days).

Thanks. Waiting for my account to be migrated to Brazil.
Thema:

1. I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil - Similar Threads - I'm more days

2. I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...: Please I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at 82 or 83 overall thank y'all...
  3. I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm currently in the omega group. Are there more/better previews available in different groups?: These post requirements are a bit extreme... submitted by /u/Tokez_O24 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...: I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked...
  5. For more than a week, no matter how many times I'm opening a chat and the Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    For more than a week, no matter how many times I'm opening a chat and the Xbox Live...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys it's me again, just nee done more thing. How do I enable xbox streaming. I'm so...: Console streaming to be exact submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  7. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  8. It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    It's still giving me the more ways to play screen. I'm a beta. Please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Prime_10 [link] [comments]
  9. Says I can go gold to receive more back. However, I'm already a gold member.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Says I can go gold to receive more back. However, I'm already a gold member.: Hello, On the rewards website it says that I can earn more back if I go gold. I am already gold though and have been for quite some time. I have it to renew on a monthly basis and take it...
  10. You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.: [img] My communication ban was supposed to be over but I'm still communication banned. You lied and gave me extra time. - 86f6a3fd-8e21-4eb7-8ae4-84be58e9e1fc