im mad with micro soft

Discus and support im mad with micro soft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MICROSOFT IM 100% MAD WITH YOU I CANNOT TALK TO FRIENDS IN A PARTY CHAT, I DID GET BLOCKED FROM COMMUNICATIONS BUT THEY CAME BACK ON THE 1st OF JULY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyle nottz ng, Jul 3, 2017.

1. im mad with micro soft

MICROSOFT IM 100% MAD WITH YOU I CANNOT TALK TO FRIENDS IN A PARTY CHAT, I DID GET BLOCKED FROM COMMUNICATIONS BUT THEY CAME BACK ON THE 1st OF JULY AND IVE BOUGHT A NEW HEADSET THINKING THAT IT HAD BROKEN BUT NO ITS YOUR FAULT MICROSOFT AND THIS PROBLEM
    NEEDS SORTING AND I PAY FOR YOUR RUBBISH XBOX LIVE!!

:)

kyle nottz ng, Jul 3, 2017
  2. Micro Soft Bingo

I've been trying to play and it's not showing the balls being played AND I've been loosing all my Tickets each time.....Not a happy camper im mad with micro soft :(

InitialChimp396, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Micro soft Bingo

Cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo for 2 days . What is the problem.. Getting very fed up with this system.

SpyingData43392, Jul 3, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

im mad with micro soft

Try removing the account from your console, doing a hard restart, and then re-adding the account to see if that clears up the issue.

bowski477, Jul 3, 2017
  5. Hey there kyle nottz ng,

In this particular case, you'll want to reach out to our chat/phone teams. It may not be an enforcement issue, but account related. They'll be able to take a closer look with you.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

im mad with micro soft

Try removing the account from your console, doing a hard restart, and then re-adding the account to see if that clears up the issue.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

im mad with micro soft

Hey there kyle nottz ng,

In this particular case, you'll want to reach out to our chat/phone teams. It may not be an enforcement issue, but account related. They'll be able to take a closer look with you.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Micro soft refunds

That doesn't work for v-bucks. It's games only.

Your best bet is to contact Xbox support to request a call back, then explain to them what happened. Hopefully they will refund you. support.xbox.com/contact-us

You should lock down your account to prevent anymore unauthorized purchases. To do this,

follow these instructions
  9. Tarnend Win User

Micro soft refunds

Also its best to make sure that you remove any credit cards and also any other method of payments on your xbox account so nothing can be purchased on the account, also has he spent the v-bucks on items as well? as that could be a factor in the refund decision
    as well.

Sign in to your microsoft account, then payment & billing, then payment options and remove any credit or debit cards and things like paypal as well.

Regards
  10. Buachaill Dona Win User

Micro soft refunds

Hi there,

I can provide you a link to talk to live support, you just need to select the best category, and ask to speak to an agent when the virtual agent pops up. Then select Xbox and Payments and Billing on the next drop down box, and you will be put through to someone
    who can best help you with your issue. Here's the link.
    Live Support
Thema:

im mad with micro soft

1. im mad with micro soft - Similar Threads - mad micro soft

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  4. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  5. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  6. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.: I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i...
  7. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  8. Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can u unban my acount my sister typed in stuff cause she was mad and it's not my fault can...: My sister typed in some stuff cause she was mad cause my friends said she was bad and typed some stuff on my account its not fair can I have my account back. 6351fe2e-ad47-4203-83bf-0bf198d8f46d
  9. Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia: Does anyone know if this game will ever become backwards compatible? It’s one of my favorite 360 games, and I feel is a hidden gem among the older games. Would love to see it come back as a...
  10. Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being harassed and getting suspended, blocked because players are mad on Xbox 1: This the second time I got blocked because of players being mad on Gta5 , I have messages from the people who gets me blocked and some says Enjoy your Ban with laughing emojis then I literally...