i’m lost. please help.

Discus and support i’m lost. please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox series X hdmi port won’t work at all, i even tried different cables. so i just did a warranty exchange and my main question is i selected the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skyler Hittle, Jul 22, 2023.

1. i’m lost. please help.

my xbox series X hdmi port won’t work at all, i even tried different cables. so i just did a warranty exchange and my main question is i selected the one for sending my xbox in, how does that work we haven’t gotten anything yet, email wise too.

:)

Skyler Hittle, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Skyler Hittle Win User

i’m lost. please help.

i appreciate the reply, though it didn’t work i’m guessing the hdmi port has been worn out too much, this xbox has been to a lot of places and that’s my fault.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

i’m lost. please help.

Hello Skyer, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

When setting up a repair you will receive a shipping label via email to the account that has the console listed under the warranty. It can take 24-48 hours to receive this and please keep an eye on your junk/spam folder in case it goes there.

Once you've received the shipping label you can pack up the console. Please be sure to send only the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.

However, I would like to ask if you've tried doing a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. To force a reset on the console hold the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug for 30 seconds.

When you plug the console back in hold only the Sync+Eject buttons (Sync only if you're using an All Digital console) then turn on the console. Keep holding only the Sync+Eject buttons until you hear the second start up tone.

After this you'll see a troubleshooting screen. Just follow the instructions to reset keeping your items. If you're prompted to use the app or bring over previous settings please choose no.

If this doesn't work then you can send in the console as normal.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

i’m lost. please help.

No worries about that at all. It was worth a shot. Just wait till you get your shipping label then and then pack the console as I listed.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

My profile in fh5 is gone?

6. demonavid Win User

Lost Code please help :(

What does that mean? How do I get the maps?
Thema:

i’m lost. please help.

1. i’m lost. please help. - Similar Threads - i’m lost please

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Why is it saying I’m offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it saying I’m offline: Won’t let me play any games saying that I have too be online? Why is it all the sudden doing that. Played these games yesterday and it was fine 0c673fab-fad8-44c6-a631-4ff7112b4d1e
  9. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  10. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...